PDA

View Full Version : The spark!!!!!

Selah
08-02-2002, 01:17 AM
Am i the only one who thinks the spark has gone out of this place?

Mini-Me
08-02-2002, 01:23 AM
uhh... yeah... I think it's fine... Maybe you're just now getting used to it....... :confused: Hmm... I mostly hang out in OZ anyway, and I think we get a new person there every other, other day! ...Spark's there!!! plus, OZ has few enough bugs to get started on a good quest now!! :kawaii:

If you want to check out another cool, similar forum, then check the link in my sig..:D..

P.S. This is not an advertisement... just in case you felt like flaming.. :D

Cronic
08-02-2002, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Selah
Am i the only one who thinks the spark has gone out of this place?

Well considering the number of members who leave their posts to boring vacuous one line thoughts about things they couldn't possibly even evaluate let alone verify as true I would say yes...

Thanks to these things, selah the boards do in fact lose a little spark everytime ;)

Rijuhn
08-02-2002, 01:50 AM
The boards are just fine. Don't make topics like this because it kills it. It's like going on a date with a hot girl and you are about to kiss her and then you let rip a hung fart and it kills the moment, maybe even her depending on the degree of the fart, hehe.

The little fun that was stiring up has now been washed away by your serious, and seriously lacking post.

Drunken Tiger
08-02-2002, 05:31 AM
What spark?? I dont see no spark..... :confused:

Masamune
08-02-2002, 09:25 AM
i think a large part of the reason is all these big members leaving, being banned, or just not coming here often. like nonny or darkdude.

Darunia
08-02-2002, 09:46 AM
But I am still here! :D :pimp:

King Link
08-02-2002, 01:14 PM
I don't think that the boards have really lost spark, you just get used to it. I remember when I registered, there were fewer members and more intelligent conversations. Even last summer the crowd wasn't as large as it is now.

Cronic
08-02-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Darunia
But I am still here! :D :pimp:

yippee... :rolleyes:

EWild
08-02-2002, 01:23 PM
Well one reason is since it's the summer and people have things to do. But sometimes there are loads of threads and then there are none. :shrug: Just wait and all will be good.

Darunia
08-02-2002, 01:29 PM
yippee...

I like so much emotion :laughing:

Fatty Lumpkin
08-02-2002, 01:43 PM
I think agn's fine. A lot of members just have other things to do. Out of the past month, I've been gone about two weeks.

Mander
08-02-2002, 08:04 PM
It is what you make of it. And it varies from day to day. It also depends on who is doing the posting and what you are interested in.

gdorf
08-02-2002, 09:20 PM
I think the forums are great right now, and as someone has already said, topics like this ruin the moment.
*rips a fart of gigantic proportions*

Well considering the number of members who leave their posts to boring vacuous one line thoughts about things they couldn't possibly even evaluate let alone verify as true I would say yes...

You may look into joining boards.theologiansandgenerallysmartpeople.com Because we at agn don't like having to hurt our brains and write every post like an essay.