PDA

View Full Version : Game releases verification

KamiKaZe cOw
08-01-2002, 09:15 PM
Uhhh.. a friend told me a couple a games were already out, that I thought were due in 2k3...
1- castlevania harmony of disonance
2-mario sunshine
3-metroid gamecube (dunno the name)
4 zelda gamecube (dunno the name)
can some one verify this?

:banghead: KaMiKaZe cOw! :banghead:

zables
08-01-2002, 09:32 PM
Buddy, from what i understand, your friend is fulla shite,
none of those are released... tell him that he;s fulla it and then tell him that he should do his homework ;)
(note, if i am infact wrong and should one of those be released, shoot me in the foot...)

Mak-X
08-01-2002, 09:41 PM
Heh, what zables said.

However, Super Mario Sunshine just came out in Japan (a month ahead of our release), and the new Castlevania is already out in Japan.

Castlevania: Harmony of Disonance is suppose to come out this fall.
Super Mario Sunshine August 26
Metroid Prime in November, I think the same with Metroid Fusion.
Zelda GCN won't be out until Feb 2003 at the earliest.

Maybe your friend saw mock up boxes at game stores for preordering?

DemoQuestFan
08-01-2002, 09:45 PM
exactly..Metroid Prime and SMS are already set for preordering at EB.

KamiKaZe cOw
08-01-2002, 10:46 PM
Yeah, he usually is. uhhh.. didn't know harmony of disonance was commin so soon... Any one know any thing about the game itself?

King Link
08-01-2002, 11:11 PM
No, at least I don't.

I haven't even heard of any pre-ordering for games in stores except for Mario Sunshine and maybe Metroid Prime (Fusion). Then again, I don't check often except for games I really want to see.

Icey
08-01-2002, 11:24 PM
Is the new Castlevania game for GBA or GCN? I can't wait for a GCN Castelvania, although I believe Konami has not announced one yet...

KamiKaZe cOw
08-02-2002, 02:04 PM
uhhhh... its for GBA, like the first one.

zables
08-02-2002, 02:58 PM
oh dear... my poor foot... lol
i didnt know that SM sunshine was released in Japan already....
Bastards...

mrz84
08-02-2002, 09:29 PM
i'd use curaga on your foot but then this isn't a final fantasy game and i'm afraid of square possibly suing me for it. instead i'll say this: a foot that is shot is not a happy foot.

and now for something serious: sunshine's out already, eh? figures. that's possibly the only mario game i might never play. next to maybe picross or mario is missing.

itschris
08-02-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by mrz84
and now for something serious: sunshine's out already, eh? figures. that's possibly the only mario game i might never play. next to maybe picross or mario is missing.

Why is that?

mrz84
08-02-2002, 10:09 PM
because i can't find picross anywhere to rent or buy and i played mario and missing and its just so.....weird. :sweat: i jsut can't play mario is missing without thinking its a mario world clone using luigi as the hero. :P