PDA

View Full Version : Holy fucking shit! Robotech: Battlecry!

DarkDragoonX
08-01-2002, 05:03 PM
Robotech: Battlecry is actually going to be COMPLETED! Woohoo! I've already preordered my limited-edition-whatever copy with the dog tags and stuff, but that's just fluff. I'm excited because they actually finished a robotech game. Companies have been trying to develop a Robotech game since the fucking Carter administration, but until now, no one has succeeded. Not only that, but the nice Cel-Shaded graphics (good cel-shading, not the ass-tacular Zelda type shading) make it look just like the show. It kics ass. :D

mrz84
08-01-2002, 05:19 PM
i've only seen one ep of robotech and it was kick ass. i eagerly await this game. :kawaii:

Cronic
08-01-2002, 07:24 PM
is it cel shaded characters against 3d backgrounds? also what system? PS2 right?

KingArthur
08-01-2002, 08:49 PM
All systems.. er... Cell shading IS 3D DC... Its like a cross between Top-Gun and Armored core... mmm... Veritech goodness...

MottZilla
08-02-2002, 12:42 AM
Screenshots. Find some if you can please.

vegeta1215
08-02-2002, 02:09 AM
In case anyone notices, I changed the topic title from "Holy fucking shit!" to "Holy shit! Robotech: Battlecry!".

We don't have strict rules about cussing here, but I think it helps when a topic title tells whats inside the thread.

Mak-X
08-02-2002, 02:43 AM
I never got to see Robotech, I woulda watched it if I had Cartoon Network back then. It looks pretty good. Lots of action. You can transform into different modes quickly. Missiles flying everywhere. Seems a little too colorful to me, but still looks good. Extended Play showed it during their E3 coverage episodes a month ago. They're suppose to try to get the original dub cast to come back too (which would be neat for me if I had ever watched the show)

Kairyu
08-02-2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Mak-X
I never got to see Robotech, I woulda watched it if I had Cartoon Network back then. It looks pretty good. Lots of action. You can transform into different modes quickly. Missiles flying everywhere. Seems a little too colorful to me, but still looks good. Extended Play showed it during their E3 coverage episodes a month ago. They're suppose to try to get the original dub cast to come back too (which would be neat for me if I had ever watched the show)

Whoa, this could be a first! A video game with GOOD voice acting! I've never heard of such a thing... I was begining to think it was nothing more than a myth!

stormwatcheagle
08-02-2002, 03:26 PM
Yes! another giant robot game! Keep em comming!