PDA

View Full Version : Did I just discover something new in MGS2 ?

Hermit
07-31-2002, 11:53 PM
I've never heard or read about this little useless bit of info anywhere before. I'm sitting here on my quest to get all the dog tags ( I have about 8 left to go until I have them all ), and the Colonel pops up on the Codec. I'm wiping the controller off with my shirt ( hands sometimes get sweaty after hours of playing ;) ) and I mash a few of the shoulder buttons ( L1, L2, R1, R2 ). All of a sudden Raiden starts saying things in the background while they are still talking!! I thought I was insanely hearing things, maybe I've been playing this game way too long... I call the Colonel back and mash the shoulder buttons again repeatedly... I'm not crazy! Raiden was mouthing off shit in the background while they were talking!! Wooo hooo!!

I've called everyone else on the Codec, apparently it only works with the Colonel. Not game enhancing, but quite interesting nevertheless. Anyone ever heard of this before ? Or have I made a sweet little gaming discovery ? :sly:

EDIT: Well crap... I just went browsing around to see what kind of things people had found in MGS2 and apparently this is probably old news. I'd never seen it before 'til now though. So, nevermind... in a voice which only David Hayter can supply... "Damn!" :angry: