PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho / Fozzy

Gerudo
07-30-2002, 02:35 PM
if you know a bit about Chris Jericho, then you'd know he has a band called 'Fozzy'

i got interested, and downloaded like 10 songs and listened for a while... there wasnt any specific one i didnt like, and the only other band that I like ALL other their songs, is Linkin Park

you may say my taste in music sucks, but thats your opinion... download some of Fozzy's songs before you just say "ew, Y2J singing?"...

rent-a-mods please keep your 'this should be posted in GED' comments to yourselves. stuff gets more attention here

Dark_Xero
07-30-2002, 02:49 PM
ew Y2J singing??? j/k but i never knew that. Though I still don't think i'll be downloading their songs anytime soon.

EWild
07-30-2002, 02:51 PM
I've heard them and they're pretty good. Now considering he's a pro wrestler his voice sounds different when he sings. And I also like all of Linkin Parks songs. Your taste of music is good.

Fiyerstorm
07-30-2002, 03:06 PM
I have "Break The Walls Down" video bio of Chris Jericho and Fozzy is a really good band. His theme song, 'Break The Walls Down', on wrestling, it is preformed by Fozzy. His stage name for Fozzy is Moongoose McQueen... :P

Gerudo
07-30-2002, 03:42 PM
cool, they redid 'Live Wire' by Motley Crue, that was one of my favorite songs from MC