PDA

View Full Version : Tiles

wileee
07-30-2002, 02:18 PM
I loaded Orion's LttP Graphics pack to see what it was like but most of the tiles are not in the correct places. Is there a way to specify what tiles represent what items. For example if I want the Raft to be represented by tile number 128 instead of tile number 68.

I switched the rules to BS annimation and that fixed some of it.

Zelda_Warrior
07-30-2002, 02:23 PM
Okay,first go to Quest>Sprite>Items.(1)Select the item that you dont want to look goffed up,then click on the picture that it shows,scroll through the tiles,(2)find the tile you want,click on it,then voila!(3)Do the same with other goffed up tiles.

I hope this hleps.:)

wileee
07-30-2002, 02:28 PM
Thanks, that helps with the sprites.

Any idea how to change the animations? Like when I kill an enemy instead of them dissappearing in a puff of smoke they turn into a Raft, Heart container, Compus then dissappear.

I suppose I could just change the items to look at different tiles and leave the "Proper" enemy kill sprites where they are but I would rather not do that if I can avoid it.

Zelda_Warrior
07-30-2002, 02:40 PM
Okay,first go to Quest>Sprites>Wepeans/Misc.scroll down until you find the MISC>smoke.Do the same you would with an item basicly only in the Wepeans>Misc.(It might not say MISC>Smoke,but you get the ideal dont you?)

So thats how you do it.:)

wileee
07-30-2002, 02:45 PM
Thanks much for the help. My irritation level has just decreased by a factor of 2.

Zelda_Warrior
07-30-2002, 02:47 PM
Your Welcome!;)