PDA

View Full Version : New version won't work...

Mini-Me
07-29-2002, 07:15 PM
Ok... this is pretty pitiful, but I just now downloaded the new version of ZC, and for some reason, when I try to open ZC up, it says it has performed an illegal operation, and when I hit details, it says that ZC has screwed up the .dll Allegro file or something...

And to make it worse, when I try to open up ZQuest, it just in an instant, opens something, and closes it again... The only way you can tell it opened, is that on the little bar on the bottom of the screen by the start menu, there popped up a bar, and then dissappeared... And I did download the bigger file w/ the 3 quests and the .dll file...

Does anyone know what's wrong???

Zelda_Warrior
07-29-2002, 07:20 PM
I have that same problem.To fix it you need more ram.Sadly,I can never get any more Ram.They dont make my kind anymore.Get some Ram and it should work.;)

Mini-Me
07-29-2002, 07:48 PM
umm... hopefully not... My comp. should be loaded w/ ram... if it dosen't have it, then i'll be seriously perterbed... :eyebrow:

Zelda_Warrior
07-29-2002, 08:19 PM
Ummmm.What version are you using right now?What vertsion is this "New Version" how much Ram do you have?I hope you can answer all of those questions.I hope this helps.:kawaii:

zora man
07-29-2002, 09:38 PM
All I know is you need about 48 megs of ram.

Zelda_Warrior
07-29-2002, 11:15 PM
I only have 32 Megs of Ram in my labtop.

Mini-Me
07-30-2002, 01:06 AM
I should have around 80 something... a little more than that...
I don't know... the new beta... The first post that's an announcement under ZC general discussion i think... after the one on the website... the 196 or something... i don't know. look at the thread.