PDA

View Full Version : Games you guys are realy interested in...

Cronic
07-29-2002, 02:40 AM
I plan on starting a pinned and locked thread for release date info as well as reviews and articles related to the titles you wanna see the most (at first) and from there I will expand upon that to include the games you may not have known about i may also further this idea by adding links to walkthrough sites etc for those who can't seem to find places like gamefaqs.com

Thoughts or comments are welcome but I would like the official thread closed so that it's a place of information alone.

Fiyerstorm
07-29-2002, 02:46 AM
Well, let me make this suggestion...the thread can be used for screenshots also....like IGNInsider leaks...overall, great idea DC!

AlexMax
07-29-2002, 08:43 AM
Excillent idea, Cronic Snake...

Unfortuniatly, if my "Good Anime List" is any indication, I do not have the time to deal with such a thing. Perhaps another mod might want a crack at it?

Orion
07-29-2002, 10:43 AM
Most of the Sr. Mods visit this forum on a regular basis as well, so something like this wouldn't be hard for people to maintain. Plus, there are a few of us who have access to IGN Insider for stuff. Sounds like an interesting idea.

Cronic
07-29-2002, 01:11 PM
Thank you Orion the insider help will be wonderful, and seeing as how AGN no longer does anything gaming news related this should give some of you something to do ;)

the main point of this is to inspire activity, I've been to a few hardcore gaming forums lately and here it seems like we only discuss the same things over and over again... at least this way we'll have more to go on =)

I'm going to get this off to a slow start today and feature a few of the more popular upcoming titles such as Mario sunshine, Celda, and of course metroid Prime.

EWild
07-29-2002, 03:24 PM
I like the idea. I agree that all we discuss is Celda or something else lately, It get's boring and repitive.

Some realese dates that I would like to know are Star Fox: Dinosaur Planet and PSO Eps. 1&2 for GCN.

BTW could you have the realese dates not only for the US but for Canada since ther are a lot of us here at AGN.

Fiyerstorm
07-29-2002, 04:02 PM
This is kinda like my Release Dates thread in GED....it provides release dates so you don't have to check other places...and now I have an idea for it...

mrz84
07-29-2002, 05:21 PM
i know a good free place where capcom info is posted every now and then. maybe that'll help. :kawaii:

Cronic
07-29-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by SlasherCGE
This is kinda like my Release Dates thread in GED....it provides release dates so you don't have to check other places...and now I have an idea for it...

It's a combination of that thread, and the now defunkt AG mainpage.

Catalyst333
07-29-2002, 11:46 PM
DC knows which release date I want to know....gggrrrrrrr...I'll find it sooner or later....damn people trying to hide it from me...

Hermit
07-30-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Catalyst333
DC knows which release date I want to know....gggrrrrrrr...I'll find it sooner or later....damn people trying to hide it from me...

You go girl :naughty: :naughty:

Give it to her already DC! She wants it bad ;)

Orion
07-30-2002, 12:12 AM
DC -- lemmi know and I can get you my username and pass for IGN Insider. Email would probably be preferable.

Cronic
07-30-2002, 12:45 AM
Ok it's begun...

If anyone can wrngle up a good source of screenshot sites for any console or any games that you think should go nto more detail about please feel free to post them here or PM them to me, but for now it just consists of US release dates, but will steadily grow as I and the other mods make it our own personal new bansai tree of sorts. Hopefully this will spark more varied discussion.

DarkDragoonX
07-30-2002, 02:00 PM
Lunar: Legends. A remake of TSS for the GBA. There are plenty of screenshots up at www.lunar-net.com

Cronic
07-30-2002, 02:34 PM
added =)

EWild
07-30-2002, 02:38 PM
I found a site with loads of screenies: http://www.vgmuseum.com/ hope it's good.

blckscab
07-30-2002, 04:14 PM
Will there be Uk release dates too?
If so, I have a web site for that.
http://www.gamecubeuk.net/index.html

*edit*
Ok, forget that, the web page wont come up for me