PDA

View Full Version : Read on if you noticed my absence...

Immortal Warrior
07-28-2002, 07:58 PM
...and if you didn't your here now anyway... so tough.. read on..

Me:
I kinda... faded from ZC and AGN for a few reasons... like... exams... and... the fact life was boring me generally... this stuff kinda faded into insignificance.. :eyebrow: forgive the language... but i also got totally fucked around by this complete slut of a gf.. (that IS mild language when refering to her) that took a while to sort out... but shes just beggining to leave me alone... and so.. yea... anyway... i'm going on holiday for 2 weeks this tuesday... so... this is kinda a hello and goodbye for now topic...

Awakening of Darkness: (The important bit)
Well... like i said, holiday for 2 weeks... when I get back... I'll resume work on AoD... so.. it still exists... (and lets be real happy I know enough of DOS to have copied it to my other drive before I formated this one... or it would have been a piece of ZC history)

My Beta Testers:
I'll PM you all before I go away incase you dont read this.. but if your all still up for the job, thats good... and if not... I'll need to find some other people prepared to put up with me...

:)

JayeM
07-28-2002, 11:42 PM
Welcome back! Just moving your post to where it seems to need to be. Cya in a couple of weeks.

DarkFlameWolf
07-29-2002, 02:26 AM
I sorta left for similar reasons as IW. (minus the girlfriend and other minor details) But I'm sorta back and as for my quest, which no one remembers most likely, its still being.......don't know.