PDA

View Full Version : Someone tell me if they did this already?

DemoQuestFan
07-28-2002, 02:48 PM
I am currently in the process of creating a ZC quest based on the NES Legend of Zelda hack called "Ganon's Revenge". I have to use FCEU to do it cause Nesticle won't load it (the hack). But thats not the only one I have planned. Expect more quests based on the hacks that I find for LoZ.

Also, there is an update on the progress of Link's Lost Triforce and Lands of the Unknown.

Links Lost Triforce had to be restarted from an earlier version (version that I saved with an older beta) because I went to save it in 163 and the quest got corrupted because the save process was terminated prematurly by a program crash.

Lands of the Unknown has been stalled and is awaiting further map development.

In other news, look for a release of my Hyrule in the 21st Century tileset coming soon.

Dark_Xero
07-28-2002, 02:53 PM
I've never heard of the hack so I wouldn't know. But the tileset you mentioned sounds good.

Foxx
07-28-2002, 04:03 PM
I've played this hack all the way through and it's one of the best Zelda I hacks now in existence (second only to the Outlands). I was thinking seriously of doing this, but unsure of whether I'd finish it. If such a quest were made, I'd jump on it right away.