PDA

View Full Version : Any quests coming out soon??

Mario
07-28-2002, 04:35 AM
I have played almost all the old quests I have found. But there hasn´t been any new quests in ages, only demos and demos and demos and demos...

As a quest player I´m asking from you quest editors if you have any completed quests coming soon and I mean in couple of months. So enlighten me and say all the quests that are coming on September at the latest.

and don´t say to make your own quests because I have tried and my own quests sucks!

K-Teclis
07-28-2002, 05:13 AM
well.... Link's First Adventure could be released in October...

Petoe
07-28-2002, 09:31 AM
My huge quest MEGA MAN: Dr.Wily´s Revenge should be finished in September.
My original plan was to release it on August, but custom bosses take so much time and I have so lazy bugtester that this quest has been delayed couple of times already. I´ll release a big infothread at the beginnig of the next month, so you all will see what kind of a quest it will be.:mega:

ZeldaLord
07-28-2002, 09:34 AM
If they're so lazy, ditch your beta testers and get a new batch.

Petoe
07-28-2002, 09:44 AM
Well, I could kick my beta tester bros.(yeah, they are brothers) in the nuts, and then ditch them if they don´t start to work harder.

NerdWarrior
07-28-2002, 10:17 AM
Don't look down on demos. Demos can be good. I tell ya, Geezer World will be out by year's end.

Kairyu
07-28-2002, 11:31 AM
Remember a little thing called the "Quest Contest"? Most people are too busy with their entry for that. Come December, you will be seeing a HUGE number of quests being released simultaneously.

Cyclone
07-28-2002, 11:00 PM
That reminds me...I gotta check into that forum again. Whoops; I've been busy as hell lately in my own life. :kawaii:

Cyclone

4matsy
07-28-2002, 11:33 PM
I'm in the early stages of making my own follow-up to the original two quests; yet another "third quest attempt", if you will. (I still remember when "third quests" were pooping up all over the place...haven't seen a single one since AlphaDawg won the contest. Funny. :D)

I recently released an error-fixed version of the first quest, but I still have to finish fixing the second quest...once that's all done, though, I can really begin focusing on my third quest. Muahahaha. :evil:

All this shouldn't take more than a couple months, really. I could probably be done by the end of August, if I'm lucky. :)

Mario
07-29-2002, 06:26 AM
No more than 3 quests coming soon? What about C-Dawg´s quest. I remember him saying that his quest is already finished but some bugtesting have to be still done?

Well in any case, it´s good to see a Mega man quest finally coming for ZC. As a fan of Mega man I´m waiting it to keep me satisfied for a long time and of course I hope the same thing from those other quests too.

Petoe
07-29-2002, 10:14 AM
As a fan of Mega man I´m waiting it to keep me satisfied for a long time

I bet it will.;)

Nick
07-29-2002, 03:14 PM
*sigh*

Unification 2 most likely be finished in November or December.

It will be worth the wait for the Quest Contest to end. Trust me. ;)

Also, Dreams of Yesterday is already finished, just needs bug testing and stuff done.

The Silent Assassin
07-29-2002, 06:25 PM
Legend: The Hyrule Fantasy - Summer 2003
Legend of Zelda Redux - December 2002

MountainDrew023
07-29-2002, 08:37 PM
Saga of Mario I -Mid October of 2002

DarkFlameWolf
07-29-2002, 09:21 PM
The Hidden Duality - TBA.
could be done in six days or six months, don't know.

The Silent Assassin
07-29-2002, 11:09 PM
Oh yeah, after that, I'm remaking Sword of Oricon and Stones of Argia so they're not so "dated".

Orion
07-30-2002, 12:09 AM
I think there's enough new stuff in LightWorld that you might enjoy it. I expect it out near the end of August (2002). Darkworld I'd give until December (don't have to do as much work with it, plus, it won't be a complete remake, it will just pretty much clone 2nd.qst), and I hope to finish up Ballad of Death sometime before I graduate (June 2003).

Foxx
08-02-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Hypercrash
I'm in the early stages of making my own follow-up to the original two quests; yet another "third quest attempt", if you will.
Well, the third quest has been decided on; so it'll have to be a "fourth quest" attempt. But I'm into these third/fourth/whatever quest remakes... so I wish you luck.