PDA

View Full Version : What should I do? (Man, this is like my 5th post with that title)

AtmaWeapon
07-27-2002, 08:34 PM
Well, I got a letter from Nintendo Power today advertising a Mario Sunshine bundle pack. Game, player's guide, and year's subscription to NP for 69.95. I'm tempted to take it, for I need Gamecube games to feed my lust for gaming I have rediscovered. I took the Majora's Mask bundle pack when they offered it. I was going to wait until a Zelda bundle pack was offered. But I really want to play Mario Sunshine... but I want a Zelda bundle pack... I can't decide. I think I'll call NP and ask if they plan a Zelda bundle pack, but I may buy it anyway... I hate decisions...

EWild
07-27-2002, 08:48 PM
Well I'm e-mailing them about something concerning the Mario pack and I'll add if there making a Zelda one. I don't care, I'm more than likely gettin' Zelds for Christmas. And I'm saving up for the pack, man MSS is loking awsome. :D

Erasul
07-27-2002, 09:20 PM
Get both of them...

Get the Zelda one if there will be such a thing and just subscribe for another year with that one, that way you'll have Mario Sunshine and Zelda and two years of NP.

AlexMax
07-27-2002, 09:21 PM
Live for the moment dude.

Get the Mario Sunshine pack.

AtmaWeapon
07-27-2002, 11:47 PM
Sounds good to me. It's what I wanted to do anyway... I lust for games.. it's kind of unnatural...

Gaaaaaaammmeeessss.....

stormwatcheagle
07-28-2002, 12:57 AM
I voted zelda but if you can get super mario sunshine now ( in darth vader voice) GO TO THE DARK SIDE, BUY THEM BOTH! Oh yeah, I am also your biological father.

vegeta1215
07-28-2002, 01:40 AM
It sounds like a good deal. I heard you also get one of those new big memory cards too, not sure. Maybe I'll get one in the mail, I'm an NP subscriber.

KingArthur
07-29-2002, 04:56 AM
Screw it... go to futureshop.com and order SMS and get Luigi's Mansion FREE! (Hey, If you already got it jest sell it, think of it as a discount.) Price? $69.99... canadian. Whats that, Like $10 US (hehe... no offence to all you Canadians out there... eh?)

EWild
07-29-2002, 09:48 AM
Not really, it's a little more than 10$. And it's not 69.99 in Canada. It's 79.99$ :(.

Brian
07-29-2002, 10:37 AM
I'm probably getting the Mario one, since thats my favorite Nintendo series, and I've wanted a NP subscription for a while now. I also kind of need a second memory card, and the player's guides are always nice for when you're stuck, but not really needed, as I'm sure there will be plenty of FAQs online. And then theres the Wavebird controller coupon. I'm not sure about that. Anyone know how much they cost without the coupon? (10 dollars more then with) I do kind of need a third controller.

I won't be getting the Zelda one, though.

EWild
07-29-2002, 01:05 PM
If there is one ;). Doubt though.

skidphyzz
07-29-2002, 05:50 PM
I got that same thing in the mail and I've decided I'm going to get it........... Jaust as soon as I get a GameCube + $70.00 extra bucks besides that and no I dont have a job and my mom definitely wouldN'T get either for me!!!DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNN!!
so for my sake get the frickin mario pack.

MottZilla
07-29-2002, 05:55 PM
Save you money and spend it on metroid prime. :p