PDA

View Full Version : Forum suggestion

SSJ3500
07-27-2002, 07:50 PM
I didn't know where to put this and PM's to warlord never get answered, or any admin actually, so I decided to post this here.

I was thinking it would be a good idea to have a forum where you could post your creations, like if you created a sprite or animation, drew drawings you wanted to be rated, had a band, or made music videos, you could post it so others could see and rate them, and possibly give you ideas on how to improve them. I've seen forums with things similar to this kind of forum in them and they seem really helpful. Plus i've noticed that about 5 members here have bands or are in one and several people write programs and other stuff they'd like to show off.

LinkSlash
07-27-2002, 07:53 PM
That sound pretty cool, practically it's a art of all kinds forum.

Dark Jim
07-27-2002, 07:56 PM
We already have a forum like this, it's called "General Entertainment Discussion".

Gerudo
07-27-2002, 07:57 PM
its because stuff in GED usually goes without comment

Beldaran
07-27-2002, 08:41 PM
If people really want feed back for their work, their best bet is to post it in general discussion. I really don't think we need another forum.

Dark Jim
07-27-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Gerudo
its because stuff in GED usually goes without comment
Maybe it's because people don't want to comment. :shrug:

Breaker
07-28-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Dark Jim

Maybe it's because people don't want to comment. :shrug:

That's exactly it. Why create a forum when already we have proof that people aren't interested in it but a select few? If you guys want to pat eachother on the back for the halfass work you do, then by all means, do it somewhere else.