PDA

View Full Version : Confused...

RandarZ
07-27-2002, 11:44 AM
Ok... this one's realy bad. I just don't get it.

I'm making my 5th level. I've set the continue point just like the others, at the enterance of course. (Yes I kow about the off seting of Dmaps. The green dot of the continue point is in the correct place) but in this level, when I die and continue, or a wall master grabs me, I restart at point (0,0) on the ACTUAL map. (Not the Dmap). All the other 4 levels are fine. They work well.
When I end my game and re-select the saved file, Link starts at the enterance of Level 5 like he should.

Now the first 4 levels were made in the 1.90 version of the ZQuest. So I checked to see if there was anything different and I've mimicked everythig for LV 5 to work. I'm at a loss....

If anyone can help... please do.

ThanX

Blankboard
07-27-2002, 12:07 PM
did you positivly make sure the continue point was defined correctly....... and are there any underground warps in the level.... cuz I dont know what it is but that happens sometimes....

Samson007
07-27-2002, 12:29 PM
make sure the dungeons have a seperate map from the overworld and be sure to specify the correct map in the d-map editing screen. Also make sure the red and green dots are EXACTLY where you want them.

VEL
07-27-2002, 03:13 PM
Make sure that the warp is "entrance/exit"

NerdWarrior
07-28-2002, 10:07 AM
This is a Beta bug. It happens in my quest too. There's nothing you can do except wait for DN to fix it.

RandarZ
07-29-2002, 10:06 AM
Ok... As for all the above... Yeah, It's all right. As for the last message, If it's a bug, That's the proble, because everything is fine. The Continue pionts, warps, everything.

Thanx guys. I'll keep working on it anyways!