PDA

View Full Version : Im Falling to my knees with anger.....

UnholyFreak
07-27-2002, 06:23 AM
Ok, Heres How it goes

I Left for a very good holiday to paris, england, vienna(amsterdam), and north wales. Whole time 4 weeks (1 month)

As you most probably know im choosing my gamecube

all my friends wanted gamecubes!

:D

When i got back, none of my friends wanted Gc any more
im so fucken angry
im (maybe the only one) in my class that likes and own a Gc

i dont want to go to school the monday coming, im nervous of what is going to happen....:mad:

( i havent been to school since i got back from my trip)

Menokh
07-27-2002, 06:25 AM
If you're nervous because you like GameCubes and they don't, well honestly I think thats rather silly.

Its a game system. If they give you a hard time about it, just ignore it. It's not important enough to get all worked up over it.

Drunken Tiger
07-27-2002, 06:26 AM
Thats why you shouldnt do what others want..... Stop being a sheep and think for yourself...:D:D

UnholyFreak
07-27-2002, 06:44 AM
ok ill take your advice

Drunken Tiger
07-27-2002, 08:33 AM
Its good advice... and dont forget to share DT's wisdom!! :sb:

Jemsee
07-27-2002, 08:42 AM
It's true. If you like and have a GC then you should enjoy it.
It is a great system and there are some good games for it.
Personally I don't know the stigma of not owning more than one system.
If you wanted to or are able to get the other your friends have.
Another way to look at this is, if you have one kind of system and they have another, when you visit each other you will be able to play different games.
Sometimes it is good to be different.

Jigglysaint
07-27-2002, 08:58 AM
bah! I hate going with the crowd. Take my unatural tastes for example, I wake up at 7:00 on a Saturday so I can catch my favorite baby show(and a possible Lilly fix).

I remember being at camp one year and this guy had a Game Gear. We loved playing it so much that I decided to play the $250 and buy one. Well, after buying one it just wasn't as fun at I thought. Plus, there was nobody to share it with like that guy did at camp. I did eventually bring it back to camp but because I was paranoid about it being broken I was kind of strict about it's use.

Anyway, I know for a fact that following the crowd isn't as good as you think.

Darunia
07-27-2002, 09:17 AM
I am the only one that uses Nintendo consoles here.

Why? Because I am different.

I'm very different from the people I know in RL, that's good :D

The Savior
07-27-2002, 09:20 AM
I think you have some unconcious inferiority (sp) complex if you dread going to school because you own a game system that other people don't like...

Breaker
07-27-2002, 01:32 PM
When I first saw the subject of this thread, I thought someone forced you to suck their cock for crying out loud... :shrug:

Grow up, who the fuck cares what any one else thinks (obviously you, but you need to get over it)? Warlord owns a Gamecube, you know. If we all made fun of him about it (like we do), do you think he would shutdown the forums and be afraid to log on the Internet ever again?

Beldaran
07-27-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
bah! I hate going with the crowd. Take my unatural tastes for example, I wake up at 7:00 on a Saturday so I can catch my favorite baby show(and a possible Lilly fix).

Dude, that is soooooo wierd.:laughing:

Jigglysaint
07-27-2002, 03:15 PM
I have taken female foxes to a drug form!