PDA

View Full Version : Zelda 2: Game Informer Magazine

Cronic
07-27-2002, 03:53 AM
For those interested the magazine has publisehed in it's most recent issue "Sex Lies and Video Games" a concise walkthrough for this classic. I really enjoyed seeing it revisited after all these years.

Mak-X
07-27-2002, 11:27 AM
Heh neat, they do a lot of old games huh? Thats the magazine that was connected to Funcoland I think. Might be interesting to subscribe to if I didn't already have 2 other mags to subscribe to.

For a minute there I was wondering what "Sex Lies and Video Games" had to do with Zelda 2.

slothman
07-27-2002, 12:49 PM
I have an old Nintendo Power walkthrough which give all the palaces. It would be interesting if it were online though. I don't really need it as I can pretty much get though quickly and without help.

Mak-X
07-27-2002, 12:54 PM
Slothman, go to www.zelda.com . You may have to register a free account. Go to the archives...or something. Its a place where you can download old guides. There you can download in PDF format the Zelda 2 guide with complete maps of the game from the NES Atlas Player's guide.

gdorf
07-28-2002, 02:32 AM
Game Informer is my favorite magazine of all time, and yes it started as a leaflet for funcoland (:.

I like them for alotta reasons, but mostly that they support all games, both old and new. In fact, in there 100th issue, they said that the origional Zelda is the best game of all time. (:

I encourage you to drop your other mags and subsribe to this one, it really is my favorite read.

stormwatcheagle
07-28-2002, 02:44 AM
I don't think sex and video games mix, except for those who have fantasies of making love to their consoles (cough) Darkseid(cough, hack) Ahemm, execuse me. I used to be subscribed to GI. I loved It, untill i got the internet, that is.

SSJ3500
07-28-2002, 02:47 AM
I actually went to Gamestop to buy a video game and they had a good offer, a card for 10% of on any used DVD, game, or something else I forgot, a subscription to gameinformer, and it only cost $5. With the subscription, I got one copy of the July and August issues sience it was near the end of the month. The July issue had that article in it, it was an interseting article.

stormwatcheagle
07-28-2002, 02:53 AM
Oh shit. Noticing that darkseid is asenior moderator, i shall now wihdraw my comment and beg for forgiveness on all forus ( gives puppy dog eyes)

The Silent Assassin
07-29-2002, 06:06 PM
The best is the NP Issue of it...with the pull out map of Hyrule and the cool artwork.