PDA

View Full Version : I read on AZC...

ZeldaLord
07-26-2002, 06:21 AM
That Cset 15 on the main palette is used for Zquest colors. This Cset isn't editable, but if it was, you could edit the colors to make a "theme" which would stay (I believe) in that particular quest.

I know Plith wasn't sure whether Cset 15 did that, but I've noticed something else.

When you click on the "pal" button when grabbing an image, it (as far as I can tell) temporaraly(sp?) loads that image's palette into the main palette, causing the Zquest colors to change (meaning that the Zquest colors have something to do with the main palette).

If I'm wrong, tell me, but if I'm right here, I believe themability for Zquest may soon be possible.

Blankboard
07-26-2002, 03:07 PM
actually it seems it loads a pallete for ZC from the picture...... I was grabbing a pallete and it seems like that was where it came from....

MottZilla
07-26-2002, 04:31 PM
Hm, interesting. Where is AZC?

Cronic
07-26-2002, 09:45 PM
My www button...

zora man
07-27-2002, 11:28 AM
I have changed my theme before I forgot how all I remember is I was messing with the pallete but you can edit your theme.

Blankboard
07-27-2002, 11:49 AM
No Im pretty sure you cant change it permanatly....... Im 90% sure so Ill look into it and come back with news

UPDATE:No themes can not be made on ZC..... I put strange palletes in all the csets and nothing...... so ZC stays the same.... and the pal button loads the pictures entire pallete so it does change it some how..... there is no 15th cset but the pal button changing sumthin.... I dont know..... youd probably be better off asking DN about this.......

zora man
07-27-2002, 01:09 PM
It only effects your quest ummm like this it's normal until you load your quest.

K-Teclis
07-28-2002, 05:58 AM
.... so no parmanental change...