PDA

View Full Version : What music?

Blunkski
07-26-2002, 06:02 AM
What kind of music do you like to listen to?

I myself like to listen to anything from heavy metal to classical, except for country.

Mander
07-26-2002, 06:09 AM
I don't have one type of music I listen to. It depends on the song. Though at the moment I am listening to Metallica's version of "Whiskey in the jar."

Blunkski
07-26-2002, 06:18 AM
I've heard their version of that song, it's pretty good.

Mander
07-26-2002, 06:32 AM
Yeh it is but I like the version by Thin Lizzy too. Though my fav song of their's is The Boys Are Back In Town.

Blunkski
07-26-2002, 06:39 AM
I think i've heard Thin Lizzy's version, but i'm not entirely sure

Mander
07-26-2002, 06:56 AM
Another song I have been listening to tonight is "I Hate Mondays" by the Boomtown Rats. I seem to be listening to a few older ones at the moment.

Blunkski
07-26-2002, 07:00 AM
i'm litening to Boyz to Men right now

PrfectGREG
07-26-2002, 09:06 AM
lol

I like most anything in the "alternative rock" genre.

Like, Emo, Ska, Harcore, Pop-Punk.

And I like some tecno and a few of the top 40 songs are ok, hey I have a soft spot for Shakira...

Skatche
07-26-2002, 10:38 AM
Jeez, Blunkski, you sound like me to a tee. O_o

I have pretty wierd tastes... I'm happy to listen to anything from noisecore to Zen meditation music to Jaaaazzzzzz, but I tend to go through phases where I'll listen to one or two bands obsessively for awhile and then not listen to them for months. My phase right now is Mr Bungle. :D

blckscab
07-26-2002, 05:36 PM
I prefere music with no words(there are exeptions) like video game music because I think the words get in the way of the music. I always play them when I am on my computer and the music will always match my mood.

Beldaran
07-26-2002, 05:50 PM
[off topic] hey blkscab, that's a rad ufo gif in your sig.:)

Jigglysaint
07-26-2002, 06:12 PM
Mormon Tabernacle Choir. That and video game music. Actually I like all types of music, as long as the particular song I'm listining to is good. I am actually very particular with my music and I won't just listen to just anything(except the radio when I go to sleep but sometimes they have some good songs).

Ich
07-26-2002, 07:15 PM
I seem to like Rammstein and KMFDM almost too much, because I have a strange fondness for (almost) all things German. I even listen to Bluemchen and Die Prinzen (only the german speakers will know who I'm talking about).

Hermit
07-27-2002, 02:07 AM
Mostly orchestral pieces, whether they be from games or movie soundtracks or whatever. I also compose my own from time to time ;)

I did a few things for use with ZC, but the idea wasn't very popular so I haven't done anything else for it in a while.

You can find the page Here! (http://www.geocities.com/ZeldaClassicArchive/index.html)
The mp3s are simply actual versions of the midis and not very big in file size, so go ahead and listen to a few if you wish ;)

Marins' Theme (http://www.geocities.com/ZeldaClassicArchive/Mp3s/HermitMarinsTheme.mp3) is the only piece not listed. I have yet to fix it and finish it, sorry.
(Right Click, Save Target As...)

slothman
07-27-2002, 02:14 AM
Probably most music except for heavy. I usually listen to whatever is on though.