PDA

View Full Version : Insane Clown Posse

quadforce
07-26-2002, 12:20 AM
I want my shit!!

Who has heard ICP? Nobody but about two ppl I know personally knows of ICP and enjoys at least one of their songs. Personally, I think they are sometimes funny, but I'd not buy any CD(or "joker card" ) of their's, unless I find one used or for really cheap. I did download one or two diddies off of KaZaA. :pimp:

AlphaDawg
07-26-2002, 12:24 AM
I like their songs that make fun of Eminem. Y'know, like "Slim Anus" and "Will the Real Slim Shady Please Shut Up?"

slayer6896
07-26-2002, 12:25 AM
ok first of all they arent meant to be funny. they are here to rap bout the shit that other rappers dont talk about and why alot of ppl dont know about them is because they are not sell outs. and their music is quit good

quadforce
07-26-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by slayer6896
ok first of all they arent meant to be funny. they are here to rap bout the shit that other rappers dont talk about and why alot of ppl dont know about them is because they are not sell outs. and their music is quit good

I know they arn't MEANT to be funny, but sometime it is to me. My dad says they have lots of frustration deep down inside(don't get him wrong, he listens to modern stuff like me, just not rap).
And if they arn't MEANT to be funny, why do they have FUNNY tracks? The little joke skits they do? I don't mean to be offensive, but lets face it, ICP is just 2 guys(now) that have way too much free time and are tired of all the bullshit they get from life. And call me stupid, but what is Fago, or whatever he wants in I Want My Shit?

slayer6896
07-26-2002, 12:47 AM
ok im pretty sure you mean faygo cause they talk about it in most of there songs and it is a pop. but im not sure if it is faygo or not my friend barrowed that cd from me ealier.

SSJ3500
07-26-2002, 12:47 AM
ICP is pretty good, I've heard a few of there songs.

Rijuhn
07-26-2002, 12:55 AM
Nah, I don't like em. My sister used to, but she found it mostly funny because they are so offensive and so abusive when they make fun of people. It's to sick for me, at least the ones my sister made me listen to. It's not my cup of coffee, I'd rather listen to something by Eminem.

Mystery-Q
07-26-2002, 12:57 AM
Way back when before they had the slightest bit of fame about 7 years ago they played at a local skate park where I lived. They were much better back then. No face paint and they were more hardcore.

Oh Well

Shit Happens. 2 shits did

slayer6896
07-26-2002, 01:04 AM
that is when they were inner city posse and didnt go for the clowning around.

quadforce
07-26-2002, 01:17 AM
hey, what ever happened to the other members? I swear they used to have 6-9 ppl at one time. Now its just two. And 2 ppl isn't exactly a posse.

I know why they were the "inner city posse", as most ppl could guess: the members all came from defferent cities, duh.

slayer6896
07-26-2002, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by quadforce
hey, what ever happened to the other members? I swear they used to have 6-9 ppl at one time. Now its just two. And 2 ppl isn't exactly a posse.

I know why they were the "inner city posse", as most ppl could guess: the members all came from defferent cities, duh.

the inner city posse was orignally a street gang that did freehand rapping at clubs and bars in southwest detroit and the other members ended up getting busted or killed and after violent j got out of prison him and shaggy 2 dope got back togather to form insane clown posse and got a record deal. and all of the members were from southwest detroit.

Beldaran
07-26-2002, 02:41 AM
gah, I can't stand ICP.

Blunkski
07-26-2002, 06:36 AM
i love ICP's music, i never heard any of their songs before til I started going over to my friend Jimmy's house. Mainly because that's just about all he listen's to.

Masamune
07-26-2002, 07:23 AM
I GONNA BUILD MYSElF A ZOMBIE FRIEND!! i forget what song tha'ts from... i know it's icp...

Cronic
07-26-2002, 12:20 PM
ICP SI OS VEYR GYA111111111111111 YUO TOLSO111111111111

Selah
07-26-2002, 12:40 PM
Hey darth You neeed some !!!!!!!!! to go along with your ones.

never heard of them....

AtmaWeapon
07-26-2002, 01:04 PM
I don't like them.

The closest encounter I've had with them was about 3 years ago. One of their tour buses got pulled over for speeding or something, and the police found a lot of weed in the bus. It sat in the impound for about a week.

Mystery-Q
07-26-2002, 09:16 PM
When they played at my local skate park the were dubbed as Insane Clown Posse (not inner city).

It was shaggy and violent j and their hardcore band.

BTW the park I'm reffering to is in Connecticut.

One time they only got paid $300 and a keg of budwiser (to split with themselves and the band) to do the show. It was like a 45 min set.

And I drank a good portion of that keg myself that night

ShyGuy0824
07-27-2002, 01:13 AM
All I know is that they have a song where they say f*** more than a lot of times. I don't really remember the number or the song name...

Master Ghaleon
07-27-2002, 03:25 AM
I love ICP, and Twistid. I got a rare xxx version of tunnel of love still sealed. It has I think 2 dope on the front with 2 naked chicks holding his dick. I got all thier cd's including Physcopathic Rydas Cd's. Twistid came out with a cd called Mirror Mirror which I havent got yet, I collect all thier stuff. I got black light posters of all the jokers cards except the carnival of carnage. Dolls and other shit. Total of bout 28 cd's? something Like that. And that Fuck song I think you were thing of was called Fuck the World and was on the amazing jeckel brothers. I wanna build a zombie friend is also on the Amazing jeckel brothers cd. Its called Mad Professor