PDA

View Full Version : New sprite help.....

Blankboard
07-25-2002, 11:43 PM
I need help with all the sprites that were released in the Newest beta...... can I get an explanation of theese pleez

Cloral
07-26-2002, 02:43 AM
What exactly do you mean? If you want to see how they are set up, check out the 'new enemy tiles.pdf' that comes with it, or open up someone else's quest to see how the enemies are organized.

PS: The following enemies are not set up yet, so just ignore them for now:
Boulder (the big 2x2 one)
Fire Dodongo
All BS Aquamentuses

Blankboard
07-26-2002, 09:08 AM
No the new sprites like Df 1 and Df1a or something like that.... magic container.... uhhh.... MISC:more...... all those things

Cloral
07-26-2002, 05:03 PM
The ones that start with DF are for Din's Fire which isn't implemented yet. Magic container is an item that extends the player's magic capacity. MISC:more... is the sprite that is displayed when you have someone who has more than 3 lines of text to say - when they get to the end of the 3rd line, this sprite will appear to tell the player to press a button to continue the text.

ZeldaLord
07-26-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Cloral
What exactly do you mean? If you want to see how they are set up, check out the 'new enemy tiles.pdf' that comes with it, or open up someone else's quest to see how the enemies are organized.

PS: The following enemies are not set up yet, so just ignore them for now:
Boulder (the big 2x2 one)
Fire Dodongo
All BS Aquamentuses

How come the Lttp boulder is in the new enemy tile? It's not an enemy...

Blankboard
07-26-2002, 05:06 PM
how many "more" screens can you have???

Cloral
07-27-2002, 01:13 AM
As many as you want. You just link the strings in the string editor, by telling it the index of the next string in the sequence.

And the boulder is an enemy, just like the smaller rock. Don't believe me? Just look in the enemy list.