PDA

View Full Version : The cost of not being evelle...

Fiyerstorm
07-25-2002, 06:32 PM
Bah. Last school year, I was in an organization called Peer Mediation....which helps solve conflicts that fellow studenmts may be in. Sorta like Rock Bottom but we deal more situations when people get in fights....I love cat fughts. ^_^

Anyway, at the end of the year, I was elected 10th Grade President for it. That's cool and all but yesterday I got the call....the Senior President(which is the president of me :P) said I have to goto this four day course at Southeast College of Louisiana... O_o. It's about drug and alcohol prevention...

Now, me having this spontaneous personality, I said..."Can I bring a six pack and some joes?". He didn't laugh so blah to him. So next Tuesday to Friday...I will not grace your presence. Don't cry though. There will be a WH sometime this week...

Now with this in mind, I need to buy a GBA or I will be stuck in Boredville...I have to sleep there.... o_o...I better bring my tazer....If I come back here like a goodie-two-shoes...then I was brain-washed...other than that.....

*consumes all of the druggards he can find*

Ya, so I'm basically going to 'rehab', lol.

balzac
07-25-2002, 08:59 PM
You are allready evelle for being president of something you're not getting paid for any way.

Rijuhn
07-25-2002, 11:06 PM
I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything but that sounds gay as fuck. I would NEVER be apart of some help group. I'm way too spontanious and I'd scare 150% of the people in the room, then I'd walk out laughing like a maniac.

EDIT: THIS IS NOT A FLAME AT ALL. I'm merely stating what I think of the group. I may be basing my opinion on little info and therefor I may sound like an ass. I hope you have fun.

SSJ3500
07-25-2002, 11:09 PM
I couldnt stand anything like that. I hate anything that has to do with peers helping peers, or anything where you half to talk to someone about certain conflicts.

Jigglysaint
07-25-2002, 11:15 PM
Bah, I do freelance mediation. I do it mostly to get a power trip and I only do it to friends and such.

Cyclone
07-26-2002, 01:31 AM
Well, quit complaining and tell him you can't go. I mean, if I had that thrown at me out of the blue right now (I'm not in 10th grade, mind, but yeah...), I would have to point out that I work six days a week (one of those voluntarily, most of the time, believe it or not), and that he had better find a way to make it possible for me to miss work for four days. If not, he would have to do without me. :D

Cyclone

MrCow
07-26-2002, 04:48 PM
HAHAHAHAH sux to be you:Þ

theplustwo
07-26-2002, 04:59 PM
Here, borrow my GBA, wait, I don't even know where you live :sweat:

Fiyerstorm
07-26-2002, 05:14 PM
Heehee fmeh....

Um, so does anyone else wanna say how geh it is to help people? ^_^

Well this program will make me look good on my student record, so there's a plus....

theplustwo
07-26-2002, 05:26 PM
it'll also make any future job applications look good!

EWild
07-26-2002, 05:30 PM
That sucks, all well have a great time! :lol: j/k