PDA

View Full Version : prodject z are you still out there?

zora man
07-25-2002, 03:54 PM
I was wondering has prodject z been worked on or a new demo out?
I forget how long ago I got it but I enjoyed it!
So has anything been done?

Dark_Xero
07-25-2002, 04:44 PM
no, C was only making that as a little.... time user I think. He's not working on it cause he's going to law school soon. And it's Project Z

zora man
07-25-2002, 04:56 PM
Well shoot that sucks!!!
It lokked like it had potential to be a great quest.*sigh*
Well if it's dead c-dawg(or who ever has it) could you send me a tile set or the password for the quest if no one will finish it I will.

K-Teclis
07-26-2002, 06:33 AM
I want the tileset as well! Please C-Dawg
(Is he still around?)

zora man
07-26-2002, 07:17 AM
One of us might e-mail him or a pm.
He might give something out how hard would it be to make a tileset all you have to do is export tiles.
Hold on I will e-mail him.:D :D :D
*edit* humf he blocked his e-mail so I pmed him.

ZeldaFan001
07-26-2002, 08:13 PM
C-Dawg, I believe, is making all the changes necessary to release a public demo of Dreams of Yesterday. I'm sure that you will enjoy Dreams of Yesterday more than Project Z. I believe the public demo will be released early in August, so he should be back on by then. (I hope!)

C-Dawg, if you see this, I would like to host this demo when you release it. Please contact me! I am currently building the website for it. The link is in my sig. (It isn't open yet, though, so expect it to be soon.)

zora man
07-27-2002, 06:42 AM
BAH som,lom are my favorite games I just want to build my own and I am alread working on one.:)

K-Teclis
07-27-2002, 08:34 AM
Can you give me the SoM graphix pack please?

zora man
07-27-2002, 08:43 AM
Hmmmmmm I don't know I guess I could
It's not complete,unorganized,the main character is not finished only have 2 ememies completly changed 2 are half done.
You still want it?
I could finish it in about 2-3 days it will have almost all of c-dawgs som tiles.
There is one feature unique to my quest it has shade!

K-Teclis
07-28-2002, 05:10 AM
Well... I can wait a few days! :)

zora man
07-28-2002, 01:34 PM
I will give it to k-Teclis but no one alse until I get my quest 1/4 done.bleh

C-Dawg
08-04-2002, 12:53 PM
Heh, whoops. Sorry, I didnt notice this thread before. It occured during my WarCraft3-inspired hiatus from the boards.

You're right- I was doing Project Z just to show that it's possible to make a very different kind of game with Zelda Classic. It was my goal to make a conglomerate tileset using SoM, CT, and FF2 tiles. The quest itself will not be completed (by me, anyway) but hopefully the attitude and techniques I used will be picked up by someone. Its not very hard.. it's just time consuming.

I suppose I could release the tileset... if I have permission from Warlock, Guitarman, and... there was some other guy who gave me a large number of ripped SD2 tiles, but his name escapes me now. If they dont mind, I'll release. Otherwise, I can't really do that since the tiles were given to me in confidence.

Frankly, I think a game made like Project Z would be much more entertaining than the typical-play style game that is Dreams of Yesterday, but the former will never be completed and the latter has just been released, so I guess you'll have to be happy with that. ;)

-C

zora man
08-04-2002, 01:07 PM
So who is working on the quest?
ignore that I was in a bad mood that day.:)
And I would like to say I learned a lot from trying to recreat the quest.
I suck at palletting so my zpg isn't all that good oh well.

Verbatim
08-10-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
Frankly, I think a game made like Project Z would be much more entertaining than the typical-play style game that is Dreams of Yesterday, but the former will never be completed and the latter has just been released, so I guess you'll have to be happy with that. ;)

-C

Now you've gone and piqued my interest...and the download of the demo isn't working anymore, I dug up the topic where you gave it out here (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57633), on page nine of this forum.

zora man
08-10-2002, 01:51 PM
I will talk to c-dawg maybe he will post a dl here.

ZeldaFan001
08-10-2002, 01:59 PM
You know what. I still have that old quest. C-Dawg, want me to put this quest in your briefcase too?

C-Dawg
08-10-2002, 05:19 PM
Nah, I took care of it myself. Thanks though.

-C