i couldn't have said it better -_-'

Darunia
07-25-2002, 03:58 PM
That expression is right

What a dumb ass.

Totally agree.

Paradox
07-25-2002, 04:09 PM
All were regular fast-food consumers who suffer from ailments ranging from obesity to diabetes.
gee, whatever could their problem be?

what an obese dumbass

Dark_Xero
07-25-2002, 04:36 PM
Where I live, half the city is that stupid. Sheesh, what a dumb ass.

Menokh
07-25-2002, 04:52 PM
I don't think the word dumbass is severe enough to describe this person.

He had better not win this lawsuit, because if he does, it will only be more proof to me that our country is falling apart.

MottZilla
07-25-2002, 05:27 PM
That is just fucking stupid. It's as simple as the food places are NOT responsible for your health. They are responsible to keep the quality of their food above the level the government has set. If the food isn't dangerous or poisoness, then they did their job. It's not their fault if some fatass dies because he never stops eating their food.

Trusso
07-25-2002, 05:34 PM
One guy consumed one lbs. of french fries a week...that is just sickening.

Skatche
07-25-2002, 05:39 PM
So is this a dumb fatass or a fat dumbass?

obi
07-25-2002, 05:50 PM
They are digusted at themselves so much that they must blame someone else......

truly sad and pathetic.

Triffid
07-25-2002, 06:20 PM
Samuel Hirsch filed his lawsuit Wednesday at a New York state court in the Bronx, alleging that McDonald’s, Burger King, Wendy’s and KFC Corporation are irresponsible and deceptive in the posting of their nutritional information, that they need to offer healthier options on their menus, and that they create a de facto addiction in their consumers, particularly the poor and children.

Need to add healthier options? Wendy's has had salads and baked potatos since forever! McDonald's has recently added a healthy menu, as well. This guy chose the wrong time to complain about the lack of healthy choices.

SSJ3500
07-25-2002, 06:28 PM
This guy thinks fast food is making him overweight... No shit... He shold stop eating there then, If he cares enough to sue the fastfood chains then he should try exerciseing...

Samson007
07-25-2002, 06:32 PM
This is pathetic. What a retard. I mean the fat bitch is sad about his weight so he goes and eats MORE FOOD. Then because hes a fat ass he blames the food chains. This guy is WAAAAAAAAY beyond the point of dumbass.

Fiyerstorm
07-25-2002, 06:55 PM
That bishce betta back off Taco Bell, or I'm raising hell.

Jemsee
07-25-2002, 09:03 PM
Once again I question whose idea the lawsuit was.
Did this fat guy all of a sudden think "I'm fat and it's all those burgers I eat? If they didn't taste so good I could stop but I can't. So it's their entire fault, Dam them I'll sue them for making good tasting hamburgers and fries and steeling my buff shape away!!!"

Or did some sleazy lawyer think "If they did it to the tobacco co.s why not the fast food joints. Hell they may pay just to keep it out of the headlines. He he he."

They will too. Remember the girl who spilled hot coffee on her and sued? The jury gave her millions, it was overturned later for a lesser amount but the point is the big co. paid.
And who gets 40%? Mr. sleazy lawyer.

Rijuhn
07-25-2002, 11:12 PM
This fat fucking dumbass should die in the court room. :superevil:

Cyclone
07-26-2002, 01:28 AM
Hmm, I'm also quoting this.

All were regular fast-food consumers who suffer from ailments ranging from obesity to diabetes.
Well, let's see, here. Let's suppse the guy happened to NOT visit these fast-food establishments; I mean, he noticed he was getting fat, and determined that he needed to stop. This is not smoking, or anything like that; the easy fix is to buy a veggie burger. Or one of their new salads (I like Chicken Caesar). Or, in the case of KFC, the option is to not go; chicken is known to be greasy, and anyone stepping into that restaurant to eat should know better before complaining about bad health caused by said restaurant.

To semi-quote others here, in regards to the lawyer: what a fucking dumbass.

Cyclone