PDA

View Full Version : American Idol?

Beldaran
07-25-2002, 03:17 AM
So I'm pretty much hooked on this show now. Does anyone else watch it?

Who do you want to win?

I want Kelly Clarkston from Texas to win. What a hottie! Either her or Tamyra Gray.

Drunken Tiger
07-25-2002, 03:23 AM
Never heard of the show...:(

We get stuff down here like a decade later...

MottZilla
07-25-2002, 03:57 AM
I've seen commercials for it and despise it. I hope they all lose and goto hell.

I'm so nice. :p I despise "celebrities".

Mander
07-25-2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Drunken Tiger
Never heard of the show...:(

We get stuff down here like a decade later...
From what I have heard it sounds similar to Popstars.

Drunken Tiger
07-25-2002, 08:53 AM
Popstars was GHEY!!!

What happened to Bardot?? I guessed they died... And that new popstar?? he didnt even last a month!! pfft!! Damn 7 networks!!

EWild
07-25-2002, 08:57 AM
Bah it's all just to get the hopes of little girls and guys who've haven't hit purbety and then after they "win" they get shipped to Antartic like all the other ghey popstar winners.

goKi
07-25-2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Drunken Tiger
Popstars was GHEY!!!

What happened to Bardot?? I guessed they died... And that new popstar?? he didnt even last a month!! pfft!! Damn 7 networks!!

no they all left.. one is a tv star (shes on 'undercover angels' now) and i think another one has become a model and solo artist.

Drunken Tiger
07-25-2002, 09:11 AM
Holly Valance is pulling off another Kylie.... Shes left the show already right??

Mander
07-25-2002, 09:25 AM
Yeh she has left. Gone to America to be with Tad. And Bardot have retired because of problems with stalkers. They were real big in Asia. And god only knows what happened to that second band Scandal something.

Dirk the Daring
07-25-2002, 09:56 AM
I have not seen it, but the DJ's of a local radio station love it, so I hear them talking about it. They talk more about a judge, some Simon dude, than the contestants. They say he is a real tool.

Dark_Legend
07-25-2002, 12:10 PM
American Idol kiks ass!:blah: Man i want Kelly to win or either Tamyra. But i think that buddy Justin is gonna win. That just pisses me offf!:angry: Well am i the only one that phones in and votes 4 Kelly?

:angry:I HOPE JUSTIN DONT WIN!:angry:

Dark_Xero
07-25-2002, 12:17 PM
I don't watch the show. I don't want to either. Most reality shows now suck anyways. Well, the Mole 2 is OK, but surviver just killed itself. They should go somewhere COLD! Like Newfoundland in the winter. Now that would be something to see. anyways, the winner will probably go down the drain with all the other TV-made bands and artists.

Masamune
07-25-2002, 12:44 PM
i only watch it becasue i like how simon shatters their dreams and make them cry. i hope simon wins. ^_^

Catalyst333
07-25-2002, 02:26 PM
I am addicted to the show I can't stand that Ryan Starr chick...she changed her name after the first audition...I have to wait til this week to see who else I hate..I'm so happy that they got rid of that A.J. backstreet boy loser wannabe this week..And I like the chick with the red hair....but she couldn't sing Janis Joplin..and her outfit sucked....

Icey
07-25-2002, 08:13 PM
I really dont like this show... just another fox crapclassic. THe winner wont be famous. Well actually, they might. Thats the scary part. =-O

Rijuhn
07-25-2002, 11:23 PM
NOOO Masamune beat me to it. I wanted to say that I love to watch them cry. I only really watched the first few episodes to see them cry because of that one British guy who says the most hatefully truthful things that I can't help but crack up laughing. Now, I don't give a damn what any of them do.

Ultra22Lemming
07-26-2002, 04:17 PM
I watch the show. And I think that Justin should sing in the musical Godspell as Jesus!

Beldaran
07-26-2002, 04:23 PM
Catalyst: I really like the rocker chick with the red hair too. But you're right, she COULD NOT sing Janis. hehe. I hope she does well too, though. I think she's really cute.:)

Catalyst333
07-26-2002, 04:27 PM
I just loved her hair..that cow skirt she was wearing was NASTY..They need me to tell them what to wear...

Masamune
07-26-2002, 07:03 PM
i like the first few where they kept talknig back. it's tamika! ta-mi-ka.