PDA

View Full Version : The White Sword in the Third Quest (offical)

Qusetonui
07-24-2002, 10:45 PM
Does anybody know where the White Sword is in the Offical Third Quest (that came with the Zelda Classic 1.92 Beta 163)? I have been looking for this for a few hours. I tried burning everything. I tried bombing everything. I got the whistle in Level 4, but I still cannot find it. Where is it? I would like the exact location, please. Alucard would like the exact location on this overworld.

4matsy
07-24-2002, 11:33 PM
If I remember correctly (typed backwards for "instant unavoidable spoiler" prevention):

.eb ot desu noegnud dnoces s'tseuq tsrif eht erehw neercs eht no llaw reppu eht fo trap elbabmob a s'erehT

The Silent Assassin
07-25-2002, 12:07 AM
Hyper is correct.

Qusetonui
07-25-2002, 01:29 AM
I found it. What is the special item in Level 3? I really hope it is the Stepladder or the Raft, because I could use these items really bad. Morever, where is the Letter? Damn the F5 key (in Windows). I was in Level 3, and I lost all my data when I tried to press the F6 key to quit (I will post a full report in a few minutes).

K-Teclis
07-25-2002, 06:17 AM
The time is over!

... I never found that sword..

mooshki
07-25-2002, 12:54 PM
Anyone know where that stepladder is?

Qusetonui
07-28-2002, 11:40 AM
Yes, I decided to hunt down the Stepladder. The warp position seems to be off (because Link seems to warp south of the water in the Level 6 Lobby, not north of the water). This is spelt backwards for a spoiler prevention: ".pohs gniR eulB eht ni yek a rof llafretaw eht onti klaW" They might be very expensive, but there is only one place you can get them cheap.

Items you will find in the Third Quest (again, backwards)

Level 1: kooB lacigaM

Level 2: woB

Level 3: gnaremooB

Level 4: redroceR

Level 5: tfaR

Level 6: reddalpetS

Level 7: dnaW, eldnaC deR

Level 8: yeK lacigaM

Level 9: gniR deR, worrA revliS

Alucard may not know all these items, but he may have some of the items wrong, because he is guessing at the items.

mooshki
07-29-2002, 11:19 AM
I already have the magical key, but I still can't find where the stepladder is in level 6. I've bombed/pushed/whistled everywhere I can think of.

Qusetonui
07-29-2002, 05:35 PM
I found the stepladder, and here is the location, backwards:

".reddalpetS eht gnidloh rebmahc meti na si ereht dna kcolb a hsuP .meht thgif dna sayiroG eulB of moor a in kool ,6 leveL nI"

I finally got the Magical Sword and beat Levels 3 and 5 (I played the levels out of order on purpose). This is how I, Count Alucard, played the Levels: Level 1, Level 2, Level 4, Level 3, Level 5, and I am very close to get Level 6's Triforce and it will be put on the Inventory. Does anyone know where the Map of Level 6 is and how to reach the boss? A few minutes ago, I went off to Level 7, just to get the Red Candle. I needed the Red Candle, in case the Blue Candle expired for a screen and I hope I can finish this quest very soon. The experience I learned from my quest helped Alucard to make fast work on this quest. It is a very good quest, and I do not need any cheats.

mooshki
08-02-2002, 04:46 PM
Finally found the stepladder, thank goodness! Don't know how I missed it before. To get the map to level 6, from the start room go North, West, North (bomb), North, East (bomb).