PDA

View Full Version : Few easy questions

Eric920
07-24-2002, 09:57 PM
Just a few easy questions here.

1.How do I rotate the tiles(If it matters its Version 1.92 Beta 163)

2.Since ive been on vacation, I forgot how to make a cave again!
(Please dont tell me to look at the tutorial it doesnt help.)

3.When I put a guy in a room with a special item, that guy wont appear nor will the special item.

If you have time to answer these Thanks a lot!!

The Savior
07-24-2002, 10:02 PM
#1 - Press R, you may need to press N after that.

Samson007
07-24-2002, 10:12 PM
for #3 did you remember to set the room type?

for #2 all you have to do is make the d-map, draw the screens in the cave, and set up the tile warp to the screen you want to start in.(thats probably what the tutorial says :laughing: )

Third Child
08-01-2002, 11:06 PM
for the cave, if u set a tile warp but not a destination, then it will automatically take you to screen 80, all you have to do then is set the guy, string, and room type

Cloral
08-02-2002, 03:11 AM
If you want the guy and item to appear when Link is walking around, make sure the dmap they are on has a level number greater than 0, otherwise they won't show.

ShadowTiger
08-02-2002, 12:04 PM
I have been told that in the cases where the guy doesn't appear, (Trust me. You're not alone there, my friend!) Set it as a seperate Dmap (So you can include music as a bonus!) Anyway, if you set those separate Dmaps as having a level # which you will not ever be using (such as in a dungeon) then the guys and their stuffs will appear. This has actually worked for me most of the time, I am glad to say. So good luck in trying it.