PDA

View Full Version : A Couple of Questions

MagmaLord
07-24-2002, 03:23 PM
There are now flags for everyway possible to push blocks.

Now my first question pertains to the above statement. Is "push l/r" and "push l/r (ns)" equal, and if they are not equal to each other what is the difference, and what does (ns) stand for, non-stop?

Second questions is, is it possible to setup the magic mirrors so that they bounce the wizzrobes' magic back at them?

And lastly how do you setup the eyeball a and b, and what is the difference between them?

ShadowTiger
07-24-2002, 03:44 PM
1) NS Stands for No Secret. If you push these blocks, they won't open any shutters. But those in specific won't move more than one space in either direction.

2) Oh Yes, Indeed. All you need is a magic mirror tile, and wizrobes. Mirror Robes are the ideal ones to use, because your wand has no effect on them.

3) Eyeballs A and B are very much the same thing.
Eyeball A Goes like This: N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW. - This is how you set it up in the tile page, and how the eyes will look.

Now Eyeball B is kinda different, but is based on the same principal. The different directions are in between the Eyeball A directions. So they are NNE, ENE, etc. So they are in between places like East and North-East, so they are East-NorthEast. How you will use these is up to you.

If you want to animate eyeballs, animate both tiles of North, (or how many tiles you want animated) Then animate all 3 or 2 NE Tiles. Then animate all E, etc. (I don't really recommend animating people, as they don't work very well. It is hard to get the right..... expression and direction.)

Happy Questing!!! :-)

JayeM
07-24-2002, 03:47 PM
On the 1st question, (ns) means no secret SFX.
2nd question, I don't see how with wizzrobes moving around and all.
3rd: Check out these posts for instructions:
http://boards.armageddongames.com/s...&threadid=58128
http://boards.armageddongames.com/s...&threadid=58792

Mini-Me
07-24-2002, 03:50 PM
links don't work JayeM. :kawaii: