PDA

View Full Version : Sipernet, Coming Soon! ....?

DarkPanther
07-24-2002, 03:20 PM
I just remembered, "oh crap, I have to re-register my domain and set up for another year of billing." because I'm almost at the end of my 15 day grace period. So I went to http://www.sipernet.com and well... see for yourself. :tongue:

Guess I'll have to use the email they sent me at home to do it. Hopefully I don't get taken down in the meantime...

Darunia
07-24-2002, 03:41 PM
Coming Soon!!

I dunno why, but this is so fun to me.... :D

Beldaran
07-24-2002, 03:45 PM
duh I tried to sign up with them about 4 months ago and they said they were out of business. That's why I choose phpwebhosting.com because they have better customer service and they don't randomly go out of business.

DarkPanther
07-24-2002, 04:25 PM
They didn't go out of business... they got bought out. I don't remember what company took them over though, because they sent me an email about it, and then continue to communicate to me through SiperNet this and that... and never mention the new company again. Yah, they're CS dept. needs a little work, but it always depends on the rep. you get, no matter what kind of company it is. *shrug* Besides, they're cheap. Whaddya want... ;)

Foxy
07-24-2002, 04:25 PM
heh...that's kinda scary...are they out of business or what? Maxx Studios (my web site) is through them as well....

EDIT: never mind....

I wonder why I haven't gotten any emails from them.

DarkPanther
07-24-2002, 04:53 PM
I think you guys registered about a month after me. You'll hafta re-register soon too. You're not getting emails because they don't allow a net-based email as your contact. I'll bet J used the rr account. Might wanna dig through it. :B

me2
07-24-2002, 05:38 PM
LOL. Waita sec, don't the forums run on sipernet? Then how are they still running?

(I love this font. So does obi, but who cares about him? j/k)

Darunia
07-24-2002, 05:40 PM
The Forums are SUPERIOR, that's why they are still running ;)

MottZilla
07-24-2002, 06:24 PM
People need to read. DP said HIS SITE. It has NOTHING to do with the domain "armageddongames.com"