PDA

View Full Version : how would you feel?

Gerudo
07-24-2002, 04:11 AM
"dam.........i wish i could have been there; my friends are egging and tping this chicks house, then there gonna take her garbage and scatter it on her lawn. Her house has already been vandalised pretty bad. No one likes here, cause she's a weirdo"

this was said in chat a lil while ago, i wont specify who said it, but DT and i ripped this retard a new ass... (well verbally anyways). its stupid people like this that make people not trust eachother...

this shit makes me sick...

Fiyerstorm
07-24-2002, 04:14 AM
Shit, I just missed it! I'm coming tho.

Drunken Tiger
07-24-2002, 04:15 AM
Id like to rip a new asshole for that guy... he has wayy too much shit for just one...

People like that are friggin tools!!

Menokh
07-24-2002, 04:35 AM
People like that piss me off.

Not liking someone is no fucking reason to vandalize their property. And I know what she will feel when she finds out, as its happened to my stuff before(not my house, but other stuff).

Give him 3 new assholes.

MottZilla
07-24-2002, 04:39 AM
Nothing like that has ever happened to us, ofcourse, we have guns and aren't afriad to use them. And people our scared of us. :p It's all good.

Anyways, that's pretty gay to go vandilize property. Too bad it's illegal to set traps. Well, the deadly kind :p

Mander
07-24-2002, 04:53 AM
Just one thing.......please tell me he isn't a member of AGN.

Drunken Tiger
07-24-2002, 04:57 AM
I dont think he is..... Hes probably just one of those guys who stays on mIRC to give ppl a hard time....:shrug:

I hope he isnt here!!

MottZilla
07-24-2002, 05:10 AM
Then just say who it is.

Drunken Tiger
07-24-2002, 05:15 AM
Ill let Gerudo do the honors if he wants... This is his thread and i dont want to act like a prick and offend anyone if any of you knows him....

Gerudo
07-24-2002, 08:59 AM
in chat his name is (or at least was) KillerGremlin... i dunno if he is a member here or not... now, the purpose is not to incite flames or anything... dont get the wrong idea...

Daarkseid
07-24-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Menokh
Not liking someone is no fucking reason to vandalize their property. And I know what she will feel when she finds out, as its happened to my stuff before(not my house, but other stuff).

Normally, its not liking somebody, for whatever reason, that is the reason for vandalizing somebody's property.

Ah, mindless sadistic cruelty, getting high off of the misery of others. There is nothing so perverse and emotionally stimulating.

Samson007
07-24-2002, 09:40 AM
seriously thats senceless. If your pissed off then just punch something or hit stuff :whap:

Daarkseid
07-24-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Samson007
seriously thats senceless. If your pissed off then just punch something or hit stuff :whap:

Or beat your dog with a stick and cackle with forbidden glee at every pain filled yelp that escapes the desperate animal's mouth.

Gerudo
07-24-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Daarkseid

Or beat your dog with a stick and cackle with forbidden glee at every pain filled yelp that escapes the desperate animal's mouth. what the hell?!

King Link
07-24-2002, 05:28 PM
I don't know why people could possibly want to ever harass or bother somebody else because they are different or weird. I don't think that that is fair or wise.

theplustwo
07-24-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Daarkseid

Or beat your dog with a stick and cackle with forbidden glee at every pain filled yelp that escapes the desperate animal's mouth.

He's just trying to get your goat.

Daarkseid
07-26-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by fmehmobile

He's just trying to get your goat.

No, I mean to say that if I ever feel blue, the excruciating pain inflicted by my own hand onto another is enough to turn my untwisted frown upside down.

Cyclone
07-27-2002, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Gerudo
what the hell?!

You don't know DS very well, do you? I mean, this is the same guy to whom I wished a rotten birthday, which made him chuckle.

Cyclone