PDA

View Full Version : Limited Gold Edition of Age of Darkness

Zelda_Warrior
07-23-2002, 09:37 PM
Sorry fo any people that are helping me,but since the quest was already completed to dungeon two when I started getting beta testers and dungeon editors,I released a golden edition version of The Age of Darkness.sorry Beta testers,though I wont do any more of the quest until I give my beta testers and dungeon creaters a copy of the quest to work with.Your probably wordering:Hmmmmmm I wonder what Limited means it means :more glichtes,Level four cheat for free at beginning,and the fact that once its gone,you cant get it anymore.and once again,sorry beta tester and dungeon editors,I wasant thinkig what I was doing when completing my websit because I was so happy.Sorry.

You can download my quest at http://www.angelfire.com/games4/zelda_warrior/INDEX.HTM
(Is Cap sensitive)

DarkSFK
07-23-2002, 11:20 PM
Hmmm........ pics maybe?

Samson007
07-24-2002, 09:33 AM
so is this a demo of the final quest i will be testing or a completely different one.

Zelda_Warrior
07-24-2002, 09:50 AM
I upload the wrong file so now when my brother tested it it had many many glitches in it so he realeased it saying a limited gold edition but in reality it isnt it is just his first beta

Samson007
07-24-2002, 11:10 AM
i just tried it too and you cant even move!

Zelda_Warrior
07-24-2002, 12:12 PM
What?I could move when I tried it.What build are you using?It should be 1.92 build 104.

DarkSFK
07-24-2002, 05:15 PM
You can't play if it's anything lower than that build. Anyway, post some screenshots!

ZeldaLord
07-24-2002, 05:28 PM
What I don't like is that you've only used classic midis, which, IMO, can ruin a good quest.

Zelda_Warrior
07-24-2002, 05:48 PM
Whoops.I forgot to put in Oremix 3 for the overworld and Hyrule castle music for dungeon 1.

Zelda_Warrior
07-24-2002, 06:06 PM
Well,since I dont know how to put in pics Ill describe the starting and dungeon 1 entrance screen.

Sarting screen=Mountains to the north forest to the south and feilds to the east.

Dungeon 1 entrance=Bombalble wall as entrance mountains to the north graveyard to the south,and more mountains to the east and west.

It is Newfirst tiles.Sorry if it isnt a very convenent way.Unless you teach me how to put pics in your posts.Though my website will be down for about an hour.