PDA

View Full Version : Where do i go next?

Eric920
07-23-2002, 03:49 PM
Where do i go next in altadd? I just beat level 4 in the light world so tahts 4 levels and i got the stepladder. So where do i go now?:odd:

And someone tell me where i can get my sword changed from wooden to something better?

VGWarrior
07-23-2002, 06:37 PM
i'm trying to remember...

try "kakariko village".

as for the sword, you are stuck with it for awhile.

BoubouZ
07-27-2002, 08:52 AM
You can change your wooden sword for a better one in Level 2. As you see the right map of level 2, there is a room in the left corner that you could not pass before you had the raft. The second sword is right after that room. Hope that helps.

I am also playing this game, but i am stuck in level 4 - cannot get any keys, or find the stepladder. I keep loosing my life with all these traps and fire balls.

Good luck and if you need any more info for the sword let me know. :D :D

VGWarrior
07-27-2002, 06:28 PM
...I can't believe I forgot about that room......

Thanks for the reminder. I'm still thinking as if it's the "original" one and you need to beat all of the dungeons first.

BoubouZ
07-29-2002, 08:07 AM
Can anyone tell me what I am supposed to do in Level 4 to get the stepladder? I keep visiting the same rooms ending in a room with two bats and the sea witch that keeps firing firebals at me. The room has four (I think) rows of blocks and I assume that I must find one and push it - but which one ????

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks