07-22-2002, 05:02 PM
I need 4 people to help make my quest.

1 for making the overworld of Hyrule

2 for dungeons

and 1 for making termina

I also need beta testers

I am making Crystal Island's Overworld and Dungeons
and Tile Set I am Using is Newfirst- Fixed

the Story is When Link Returns From beating Majoras Mask He finds Hyrule in Ruins. He goes to a Sage and they tell him to go to a forest in Hyrule to find something of importance for him to defeat Gannon and link said it maust be the Master Sowrd or silver arrows but they said it was'nt. When link beats Gannon in Hyrule He learns that was a fake and Gannon is in Termina causing terror on the people. when he Gets there Gannon hiding himself when he kills the real one he learns he must go to Crystal Island to find what really destroyed hyrule and made the fake gannon. when he goes there he flees to the Golden Realm to Cause havic then link goes there and battles him.

JayeM
07-22-2002, 05:31 PM
So what are you making in this quest?

Zelda_Warrior
07-22-2002, 05:37 PM
If you read the post you would know and I am not to sure about it I just got the Idea today I need help because I want to realese before they realese the CD if they do and I think I might name it the Legend of Zelda: Era of Chaos Not sure if that is taken or not let me know if it is and I could use some sugestion and I need someone to help make a title screen and I am building my website right now.

ZeldaLord
07-22-2002, 06:17 PM
So this is basically a group quest.

DarkSFK
07-22-2002, 07:45 PM
Uh, your post is like, one sentence! :odd:

Zelda_Warrior
07-22-2002, 08:10 PM
it is a group quest I just need the help and I know it is 1 sentence because I was typing real fast and didnt care much about punctuation.

Eric920
07-22-2002, 09:21 PM
Its up to you if you want to make me the overworld, or Beta tester. Im great at both.:tongue:

The Silent Assassin
07-22-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Zelda_Warrior
blah blah blah...Gannon...blah blah blah...Gannon...blah blah blah...Gannon...blah blah blah...Gannon...blah blah blah...gannon...blah blah blah

:angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry:

WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Blonde799
07-22-2002, 09:43 PM
Uh oh! *runs behind Zelda_Warrior*
If you're gonna hurt somebody, don't hurt me! I gotta keep my bootiful face.:)

JayeM
07-22-2002, 11:30 PM
when youre typing fast and dont use punctuation or capitals dont be surprised when people dont understand what the hell youre talking about ok it helps to be coherent

The Silent Assassin
07-23-2002, 12:14 AM
Bad grammar...bad spelling.

Dude...if You can't get help from the Triforce of Wisdom, please, get help somewhere.

Zelda_Warrior
07-23-2002, 11:04 AM
Thanks you can do any over world you want and anybody else that helps, They'll get full credit for the part they make. and I can use some beta testers I only have 1 and that's my brother so far.

Zelda_Warrior
07-23-2002, 08:45 PM
I am looking for a custom boss designer and I just finished my website it isnt that good but it is still under construction my thing on the bottom has the URL had it a link before but it wouldnt work there so I just made it a copy and paste one so enjoy!