PDA

View Full Version : A perfect opprotunity that I'm sure will be ruined beyond belief...

Cronic
07-22-2002, 01:46 PM
http://www.forums.thegaminguniverse.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=900

Information on the new Fox saturday morning lineup...

Why is this in gaming discussion you ask? Because apparently they have the rights to use Nintendo characters in their programming...

Now maybe some of you remember the days of Captain N, and of coures the Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Bros. cartoons which have since been replaced by Pokemon...

So my question to you is whether or not you think they will actually use interesting characters or go with a much easier to draw Kirby series...

EWild
07-22-2002, 01:51 PM
Well anything is better than the power rangers. A Zelda cartoon sounds interesting if they don't shove a deku stick to far up the cartoonist's ass. There already is a Kirby cartoon coming out in September.

Dracula
07-22-2002, 02:10 PM
We need to bring back Captain N with new designed characters and such...

Mario can be more like he did in Mario64
Link can look more like he did in OOT
Yoshi can be on the show
Simon can be more... Oh, let's say... Like he should be...
Donkey Kong... Nuff' said
Kirby. He's cool.
No Pokemon.

Any more ideas?

me2
07-22-2002, 02:20 PM
What about the new MMBN anime? ;)

Fiyerstorm
07-22-2002, 02:23 PM
Yes, they need to redo everything. That would be cool though........at least I know Kirby is gonna kick the shit out of those PokeFags.

Dracula
07-22-2002, 02:54 PM
I saw a preview on Kirby... It looks like a comedy cartoon (Bugs Bunny, Animaniacs, etc.) than an anime. Looks pretty cool...

KingArthur
07-22-2002, 04:01 PM
Kirby will RULE!

The Silent Assassin
07-22-2002, 06:08 PM
Bring back the Zelda cartoons...why? So I can laught at how crappy the game is compared to what it could look like. I don't care if people hate the Link in the cartoon series, he's the "vision" I have of Link when I play the games.

Besides, they need to bring it back with more updated looks (accuracy in clothing, monsters, story). Plus...I WOULD LOVE to wake up to "EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!!!"

vegeta1215
07-22-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
I don't care if people hate the Link in the cartoon series, he's the "vision" I have of Link when I play the games

Me too. I love the Zelda cartoon. The way Link is drawn (and how he acts) is so awesome.

King Link
07-22-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by EWild
Well anything is better than the power rangers. A Zelda cartoon sounds interesting if they don't shove a deku stick to far up the cartoonist's ass. There already is a Kirby cartoon coming out in September.

I agree, I can't take those Power Rangers episodes. I hope they bring back the classics in all their wonderful glory and turn them into decent, fun-to-watch cartoon shows.

jman2050
07-22-2002, 09:24 PM
The original Power rangers was good. Everything Zeo and on sucked. Pokemon has gotten really stupid and Digimon is god knows where this time around. The Kirby cartoon sounds really nice, but we need older stuff. Anyone remember the Sonic cartoon on ABC. That show kicked so much butt. I have all 26 episodes on my PC :D .

Blonde799
07-22-2002, 09:49 PM
Why won't they just put escaflowne back?:cry:
That was cool. I'd like to see a ssb cartoon.:laughing: