PDA

View Full Version : Left Behind

Erasul
07-21-2002, 08:51 PM
If you haven't read the Left Behind series, it's about the Rapture and the Tribulation and it follows the lives of a group of people. I highly recommend you read them, not because I want to save your soul or anything like that, I just think they're really good.

Menokh
07-21-2002, 11:07 PM
I haven't read them yet.
I will read them though. Maybe not soon, or all at once, but I will.

I want to see what's so good about these books that keeps people(christians and non-christians alike) coming back for more. Like other non-christians I'll read it as if it were fantasy, but from what I've heard, I'll like the series.

3-Headed Monkey
07-21-2002, 11:17 PM
I voted that I never read them, but I have actually read a few, the reason I voted that is because I'm not too fond of the series. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it gets people more interested in the Revelations, but I prefer to study the Revelations in a classroom with a teacher lecturing about it (I go to a private Christian school where we learn about Biblical principles and lessons at least every day). I just don't really like reading. I don't know if Hollywood has spoiled me or if I have a short attention span or if Hollywood has given me a short attention span, but either way, I prefer to learn about things like this through teachers and documentaries. Pretty much everyone I know, though has read them and liked them.

Dechipher
07-22-2002, 01:32 AM
I read em, an dthey were pretting interesting...It was a while back, coupla years ago, but my fav has got to be the second one...

Paradox
07-22-2002, 11:10 AM
never read any... i see the "never read any" is winning 9-0everythingelse

zfreak2004
07-22-2002, 03:13 PM
I've read all of them and love them. My favorite is probably Nicolae since that one has the earthquake and the chase through the dessert. hehe.
"Cigarette lighters, gasoline. I do not like the combination."
-Tsion Ben Judah-

btw, have you ever listened to the dramatic audio series. Great stuff.

Selah
07-24-2002, 03:43 PM
I have never read them. Im not into books right now. id rather read whats on my computer screen....

Darunia
07-24-2002, 03:47 PM
Same that Selah does... never readed them, but I read books also.

Bah, that doesn't has sense.

Oh well..

who bumped this?

Mini-Me
07-25-2002, 10:20 PM
It's only a couple days old Darunia.

I only read fantasy books... Terry Goodkind's my fav. author... My mom read Left Behind, and I looked at them, but they sounded shitty to me... :reading: <-----This works good for this thread! :D

Drunken Tiger
07-27-2002, 05:00 AM
I havent heard of them before.....