PDA

View Full Version : I just met one of my old HS classmates!

inori
07-21-2002, 05:16 AM
I've known for a while that one of my old high school classmates, who was a pretty good friend of mine back then, might be living out here in the Bay Area, but I never could track her down. Thursday night, though, I did a Google search and managed to come up with an e-mail address for the right name, in San Francisco. I didn't know whether it was my classmate, but I sent an e-mail there anyway. It turned out to be my classmate after all, and we got together for lunch today and to hang out for a while. I hadn't seen this person at all since graduation ... it was so cool to find out we live so near each other, and to get together again after ... um ... several [exact number omitted :kawaii:] years.

This thread might sound pointless to those of you still in high school, but oh well. It's a lot of fun to see her again after all this time, and to know that two people from a small little high school in Kansas (my graduating class was 90 people) ended up in the same place, halfway across the country.

Masamune
07-21-2002, 07:42 AM
good for you inori! :kawaii: i'm too young to experience anything like that yet. :odd:

Rijuhn
07-21-2002, 10:39 AM
Hmm...is this mere chance, or fate of some kind. You decide. That sounds like fun to get back together and reminisce (sp?) I want to get together with past friends and hang out when I get older, just don't let it make you feel or think you're old. You've got lots of living to do, you're only 7 years wiser, not older. :kawaii:

SSJ3500
07-21-2002, 04:44 PM
Meeting up with old friends is alaways good. Unless you and that friend got into a fight and wanted to kill eachother for the past few years.