PDA

View Full Version : A Mid-Summer's Day Dream

Rijuhn
07-21-2002, 01:35 AM
Ah....summer. The mere utterence of the word gives me a sense of placement on this earth. I love summer. How the air is richer, the trees leaves are more vibrant, and my life somehow has more meaning. I love lazy summer afternoons. Knowing that there is no need to hurry (unless you work or something) and a cup of coffee is more pleasurable with company to talk to while sitting on a porch, watching the sunset.

It was only 6 months ago that I was near defeat, but I braved the storm and I'm back, better than ever. Every year is a learning experience, one more mark on my board of acheivements, another medal on my coat of life. This past winter was one of my worst, metally that is. I basically got cabin fever, and I got parinoid and started worrying about death and God and other "out-of-this-world" thoughts. It faded though, the paranoia that is, but not quickly. It takes time to slowly reintroduce yourself back into the work. It always seems to take half a year to slowly get back into the social world and for my metality to return once again, only stronger.

The reason for this post isn't really clear to me. I guess this is just a post about how happy I am right now.

KJAZZ
07-21-2002, 03:03 PM
Ummm....ok? Well, uhh, I'm kinda not happy. Why? I dunno. I just ain't. There might be a reason, but you don't need to know it.

Selah
07-21-2002, 03:18 PM
summer is getting boring. The newness is waring off. the heat needs to go away. I have cabin fever because its too hot outside. I can't go out. Im ready for school to start. it miss the excitment of almost getting into fights. i miss the gettin into trouble.

I love summer dont get me wrong. but after a while it loses its funness.

obi
07-21-2002, 03:18 PM
Nice to hear about your
#happiness, happiness, the greatest gift that you possess.
#To you this world must be a wonderful place,
#you seem like the happiest human in the humanrace
#you've got no silver and you've got no gold
#but as long as you've got happiness I'll sing this song.

ahem, sorry , couldn't help that...

plith
07-21-2002, 03:30 PM
Winter is j00r God.