PDA

View Full Version : Thank

Link Hylia
07-20-2002, 04:20 AM
I am very sure someone will tell me this has nothing to do with ZC but infact it does, i would like to say thank you to DN the fearless programmer of ZC. How he devotes his life to it or why we will never know. Thank You...
:darkmage: :darkmage: :darkmage: :darkmage: :darkmage: :darkmage: :darkmage: :darkmage: :darkmage: :darkmage: :darkmage:

Cyclone
07-20-2002, 11:47 AM
Um, this has nothing to do with ZC. Moving...

:tongue:

Damn you being suggestive. It can stay here, IMO.

Cyclone

vegeta1215
07-20-2002, 11:48 AM
Are you thankful to be able to clone zelda games with ZC? No, I absolutely abhor Zelda Classic and think it's the dumbest thing ever written.

...just kidding. Of course I love Zelda Classic, and I am very thankfully to both Phantom Menace and Dark Nation for all the work they've put into it.

btw, that was kind of a dumb question. It's kind of like asking, "Do you need air to live?". :D

Link Hylia
07-22-2002, 04:08 AM
Personally i thought it was worth noting but i guess not:angry:

Chris
07-22-2002, 05:20 AM
This is an awfully strange poll ..."Are you thankful to be able to clone zelda games with zelda classic" ...well I drink to your strangness!

GriffUK
07-22-2002, 02:51 PM
I'm thankfull OZ is around. I dont like using ZC.

ShadowTiger
07-22-2002, 03:44 PM
Umm... What? What is OZ as compared to ZC? What does it stand for? (Please excuse my igorance, I really do sleep in a barn. Kidding. I just don't have lots of time for the internet, is all.)

And yes, Ever since one of my friends at school gave me a big demo disk full of -REALLY- old games, and ZC V1.86 was on it, I got into it, BIG TIME! Now I am a full time "subscriber" to the daily posts here. It is so exciting to be amongst some of the brilliant minds of the century.

And I am also especially thankful to all of the staff here for putting in their valuable time so the rest of us (and you too) can enjoy ourselves on the fruits of your labor. God bless, folks!

Qun Mang
07-23-2002, 12:34 AM
OZ is Open Zelda. It's just like ZC except it clones Zelda:LttP (SNES Zelda). As far as I know it is in a lesser stage of completion than ZC. I could be wrong though. I base this on the number of custom quests available for it (umm.. zero I believe?:)).

I much appreciate ZC. The first Zelda was the first one I played back when I was 17, and I still enjoy all the Zelda games today.