PDA

View Full Version : wahoo!

Beldaran
07-20-2002, 04:06 AM
A few days ago I made a thread about a date I had tonight. (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60024)

Ok, so its 1:00am. The girl I was hanging out with tonight left at about 12:00am. I am so in love! She is beautiful, smart, funny, mature...the works! SHE LOVES VAN HALEN! I LOVE VAN HALEN! We love the same music, we have the same philosophical views, and we have the same sense of humor.

I make her laugh and she makes me laugh.

First we went and saw "Road to Perdition" with Tom Hanks and Paul Newman. It was an excellent movie, although I had a hard time concentrating on it with such a beautiful girl sitting next to me. Then we went back to my house and had some pizza. I took some time to show her my guitars and what not. She loves my Jimi Hendrix and Santana posters. Did I mention that she's a phenominal classical pianist?

Then we drove over to the next town where the mall is because she forgot to buy something for a wedding she has to go to. Then we just drove around and talked for a bit. We drove by the river and finally parked at a little park near my house. We got out and went for a walk in the forest. It was so bautiful and it felt great to be there with her. We talked non-stop; telling jokes, laughing about life stories, talking about school/career things. She revealed to me that she was really enjoying her time with me. Then we went back to my place for a few more minutes and just chilled out. Finally, she had to go home. I asked if I could call her sometime soon and she said

YES!

I walked her out to her car, she said she had a great time and I said likewise, and I showed her off, with the promise of hanging out again real soon.

OMG I like her so much! I hope this works out. She is like my dream girl and a half!

I didn't want to ask if I could take her picture on a first date, as that would have been the most absolutely dorky thing I could have done, so I don't have any pics yet. When I get the chance I'll grab a pic with my digital camera and show you what she looks like; with her permission, of course. I want to wait until we've hung out a few more times.:)

Drunken Tiger
07-20-2002, 04:10 AM
Sounds like you have done well for yourself!!

Congrats man!!!!! And good luck!!! :thumbsup:

Ibis, God of Magicks
07-20-2002, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Drunken Tiger
Sounds like you have done well for yourself!!

Congrats man!!!!! And good luck!!! :thumbsup:

Ya, congradulations.
And enjoy it while it lasts.
For it shall only be a matter of time before she rips your beating heart out through your chest and eats it. Leaving you nothing but a lonley pathetic vegetable.

Drunken Tiger
07-20-2002, 04:48 AM
Dont worry about him Beldaran...... He needs to get out more often...;)

But thats a very vivid image Ibis....:lol::scared:

Selah
07-20-2002, 06:02 AM
Score!

Good job. now try for a second.

Cyclone
07-20-2002, 11:39 AM
Don't mind Ibis. He's been around the road a few times. :D

Congrats, Beldaran. Now help me find someone, couldya? Mind, I might have a chance with someone in Sept., but she's waiting until then (in college) to do anything. She's sick of immature boys, seemingly.

Cyclone

Samson007
07-20-2002, 02:20 PM
Congrats man . Way to get yo mack on!

Dechipher
07-20-2002, 02:32 PM
er....Now stop coming to AGN. You need to concentrate on her, rathar then AGN

theplustwo
07-20-2002, 03:25 PM
you should make a band, like ben folds five, with a piano and guitar (i know it's bass in 'the five') all you need now is a drummer!