View Full Version : We're All So Very Proud Of Ya

theplustwo
07-20-2002, 01:48 AM
origionally written by codeboy, of gameshark.com
We're All So Very Proud Of Ya

Don't waste any more of my time, please

by CodeBoy

2002-07-19

Look, I've got all of four minutes to throw something together, and I know you don't care what it is. So look, just go along with me on this one and no one will get hurt. I'd just like to point out a few things and then I'm going to head out early, like I have every day this week.

Post Counts don't mean everything, even if you are fourteen years old.

Gundam games have always and will always suck, no matter how big a fan of the series you are. So just do yourself a favor and save your time and money and never, ever buy another Gundam title again.

For those of you in Florida I'd like to dispel the myth of the Skunk Ape, who has been in several newspapers of late. It's not really an ape you morons, it's just a disgruntled fourteen-year-old distraught over someone else's post count.

If you're upset about something, by all means make an entire site about it, those things are hilarious.

Even in the middle of a game drought situation, not unlike the one we're currently experiencing, never, ever by a game from Titus. Playing nothing is slightly better, trust me.

Boycott all restaurants that refuse to cook beef any rarer than Medium; at the very minimum you should question the quality of meat at that point.

Card games that do not involve money are not cool, ever, so put away your Yu- Gi-Oh deck.

Posting that you're leaving the message boards for good because of such-and- such is the modern equivalent to high-school age suicide notes. Yeah, you feel like no one cares; well grow up, no one does...

Bad companies can put out good games, just not more than once, look at Rockstar.

No one, and I mean NO ONE, can stop Mr. Domino.

There is absolutely no need to stop Mr. Domino from doing anything, he's actually quite docile.

If you ignore it, it doesn't go away, it just gets more annoying. I suggest killing it without a thought at the first opportunity.

Wow, now wasn't that much better than a regular column?

-CodeBoy

Heh heh, I love the gameshark.com columnists. But he does have some valid points. Comments?

Cyclone
07-20-2002, 01:53 AM
Comment.

Post count DOES mean everything. It indicates that you literally have no life.

Questions?

Cyclone

theplustwo
07-20-2002, 02:01 AM
heh heh, I like your style, cyclone.

The Silent Assassin
07-20-2002, 02:04 AM
Mr. domino? You mean Noid?

Rafnul
07-20-2002, 02:26 AM
Cowpokes and Desperados...

Selah