PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard keeps sucking out my soul

DarkDragoonX
07-19-2002, 06:52 PM
I hate Blizzard. Really, I do. Not because they make bad games, though. I hate them because their games are too damn GOOD. I was mesmerized by Diablo and WarCraft, and I still have WarCraft 2 installed on my HD. As a result of purchasing Diablo 2, I have had 3 seperate index finger transplants. StarCraft kept me occupied for half a year, and now WarCraft 3 has become an all-consuming obsession. Why must Blizzard do this? Every single time they release a game, I spend an eternity and a half playing it obsessively. With all the time I spend in front of my computer, the neighbors probably think I'm developing nuclear weapons or something. I am relatively certain the Blizzard has a small jar with my soul in it somewhere. Help me. Please.

Cronic
07-19-2002, 06:55 PM
Ya know... I spend a lot of time playing Blizzard games, but I recount it all as wasted afterwards so I'm not sure how I feel really :/

giblet
07-19-2002, 06:59 PM
*stares at darth*.... like this -> :glare:

i fully agree.......with dragoon.
ive had atleast 2 index finger changes, and even palyed with my left hand to keep the dioblo going. so great. i havent had a chance to get into warcraft 3 yet, i soo want to tho. ive heard mixed reviews though. is it really badass?

Warlock
07-19-2002, 07:24 PM
Bah, I swear you hate everything that is not Microsoft-made Darth..

Anyways, I don't care that Blizzard games rock. That is the great thing.. the PC industry has kind of been slow lately.. there are a couple good games out there, but consoles seem to get most of it.. so it is nice to have some Blizzard titles out there :)

DarkDragoonX
07-19-2002, 07:29 PM
Blizzard is one of the onl companies that has NEVER made a bad game. I mean, their games are typically delayed, but in the end they're so ass kicking the wait was more than worth it. Sure, they don't have very many games, either, but the replay value is incredible... Blizzard is one of the best gaming companies in existance.

Cronic
07-19-2002, 07:33 PM
I do? Since when have I claimed to like a Microsoft product aside from my Xbox? which is still a distant 2nd to my PS2... made by Sony?

It's not that I like them I just don't hate them as a company...

AlexMax
07-19-2002, 08:21 PM
By chance did you happen to like Age of Enpires better than Seven Kingdoms?

giblet
07-19-2002, 11:25 PM
there is the fact that you pretty much hate everything that isnt xbox, or xbox related...

Cronic
07-19-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by giblet
there is the fact that you pretty much hate everything that isnt xbox, or xbox related...

May I ask why you care?

mrz84
07-19-2002, 11:45 PM
i agree. blizzard makes some VERY addictive games. i still play starcraft every now and then to to have my favorite past time. killing hapless zerg. :kawaii:

Daarkseid
07-20-2002, 01:02 AM
I never really got into Starcraft and Diablo II. I played the hell out of Warcraft and Warcraft II, and Diablo though.

And now I'm playing the hell out of Warcraft III...

Blizzard is definitely one of the greatest PC game makers, in that they've never really made a bad game.