PDA

View Full Version : animation speed of enemies.

Mini-Me
07-19-2002, 02:48 PM
How do you change the animation speed of enemies?? or create a new enemie/guy?? I'm rather new at this, although I can create new tiles... See my sig for my quest! :D

EIHoppe
07-19-2002, 02:55 PM
You can't with enemies. You can change the tiles by replacing the old tiles with the new... But make sure to backup the old first. With combos and items, in the little tile-editor thingy for that item (where you select the tile the item uses), you change animation speed.

Mini-Me
07-19-2002, 03:01 PM
well then how do you create a new enemy?? or is that possible? Because I have a little octopus shocker thing in place of the mini-blob, and it goes so fast, that it looks like it's having a seizure! :laughing: It really sucks though, because you can hardly see what it is! :(

EIHoppe
07-19-2002, 03:08 PM
Just replace the tiles... For the octopus thing, why not try replacing the zol? Their animations are slower, I think...

Mini-Me
07-19-2002, 03:58 PM
hmm..that sucks... oh well. Thanks! :kawaii:

EIHoppe
07-19-2002, 05:11 PM
No problem. And if you want, you can suggest an editor that allows you to change the animation speed and tiles of a monster.

ShadowTiger
07-24-2002, 03:28 PM
Isn't that too hard? Didn't the... um, guys up on top say that that would require a complete restructuring of the program or something? I am not sure what we would get there, although we were promised something -big- from the V1.92 Beta Reports page. They didn't tell us what it is though. I have probably missed the boat already as what it was flew by my head.

Happyman
07-24-2002, 04:51 PM
The enemy editor will deal with this stuff. So I don't think you'll get it.

Mini-Me
07-24-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Happyman
The enemy editor will deal with this stuff. So I don't think you'll get it.

....what's the enemy editor??? when, if not now, can we get it??

Dark_Xero
07-24-2002, 08:27 PM
well DN said he's not going to work on the enemy editor for a while cause it's not important. I think that's what he said. And I know what you mean, I tried it too, he looks weird.