PDA

View Full Version : omg does anyone notice...

Beldaran
07-19-2002, 03:20 AM
...that when you find a fun little java/flash/shockwave game that keeps track of your score, the high score list has scores that are so unrealistic you would have to play perfectly, non-stop, for three months (24 hours a day) in order to get the high score.

I hate people who cheat at games like that.:mad:

Drunken Tiger
07-19-2002, 03:24 AM
I love those games!! Those are so damn time consuming!! :lol:

I can never get anywhere near the highscore....:p

gdorf
07-19-2002, 03:24 AM
Actually, I think people just have no lives.

Darunia
07-19-2002, 03:56 AM
I guess is people that Flash games are like for us is AGN :D

Gerudo
07-19-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by gdorf
Actually, I think people just have no lives.

uhh, what is it called then?

oh, and oxymoronic statement sigged...

Dracula
07-19-2002, 11:46 AM
...Hate to break it to you all, but... SOME java games that keep track of your score, I've managed to keep the highscore. It's a fun thing to keep playing and beat everyone's asses... hen you gotta take a break.

teddyboy420
07-19-2002, 10:22 PM
Those scores are crazy, I can never get close. My girlfriend plays those kind of games all the time and sometimes she can get her name on the daily high score list, a few times even on the all-time list. I don't know how she does it, and before she did it I thought they were bullshit and just put there to keep people playing. In fact I still think most are bullshit.

I just don't have the patience to play a puzzle game for that long. After awhile I start falling asleep. :sleep:

Paradox
07-19-2002, 10:34 PM
yeah, most of them are impossible to beat. people must play them nonstop for days just to get the small honor of having your name listed which makes you look even more like a freak with no life.

mrz84
07-19-2002, 11:00 PM
i keep my dignity and stay away from those games. my current pc can't hanle them anyways. until i get my new one in a week or so, i'm stuck with limited memory, no sound, very limited video and something else i can't think of right now. :kawaii: