PDA

View Full Version : Whack apartments & excedrine...

DrEnigmatic
07-18-2002, 10:33 PM
I dont know, I just want to see what you all think of this.

I was finally able to go out for the first time in 9 months, my first day of unsupervision. I dont know anybody. their parents hate me, theres a restraining order, or they forgot who I am. Typical of one whos been locked up. So im going around town just to see if I can find somebody to shoot some dice with. So im dressed as ussual (all black) with my chains and leather and whatnot, with a backpack. I just got paid too so I was gonna buy some reeses pieces for late night ZQuest rampages. So I tell myself, first stop, Hinton Heights (an apartment complex, known for whack ass people, some criminals, weirdos, and fucknuts)I was looking for someone I knew once named Brandon, and I was looping around to leave, and I see 3 people sitting there in a garage doorway. One signaled me over, and so i stopped and talked. Turns out this little girl is 10, her nose pierced, skanky dress in my opinion, with some cornrow braids. the other was 13, and the guy was 16, fresh from ugoslavia. I was talking, the one girl asked what I was listening to, she took my stuff and listened because she had never heared of Esham the Unholy before. so im talkin, ones lookin through my bag, and see some pills I had. I had an inhailer in there, too. The pills were excedrine, with a big E on them. I didn't know what their name was, it was in our cupboard in a advil bottle (we have a way or organizing meds, not as gamey as you might think) They say "Is it Excstacy?" i go. "No. I dont do that anymore" so then I had to tell them all about my lockup. The guy asks what else you got? A notebook, 2 pens, inhailer, pills, CDs (MirrororriM, Tounges, and Mostastless) , some batterys, and some phone numbers (all legit.) So, they guys older sister and her friend come out, and the guy asks me if I wanna come inside and play some PSX... i said nah, i dont know you im not going in your house. The little girl asks how much im selling the 'excstacy' for.... I say "Well, if you have a headache and you really think its a drug when its all legal, i guess 5$ a tab." (Used to sell, know the rates.) the older sister says dont be sellin these kids drugs, i told her I wasn't, and wouldn't anyways... too young. The guy comes out, with his mom, a bigger lady in her PJs and barley speaks any english (ugoslavian, too, i guess..) Right then, cops pull up, window rolls down, and im signaled over. "yeah officer?" "We got a call about a white male in all black. Neighbors are saying they saw you sell drugs to these children and give them something." "No, thats rediculus. this is my first day out and im gonna push some drugs? nah. nothings goin on here." So I go back.. the mom asks me to show her some pills. I was reluctant to, because im not sure if she knows what a drug or that sort looks like. I give her them, she says "no, no meds. DRUGS is what this is." I laughed said no way, and all these kids jump up "yeah yeah he was tryin to sell us some and get us to smoke and leave with him! see the E? its Excstacy!!" I was over there simply dumbfounded of how rediculus this town is. Sure enough, here comes two cars. He gets my info, she shows him the pills, he asks me what they are, I dont know.. they were in a advil bottle.." I emptied out my bag for him, when he asked, found nothing but my inhailer, which luckily had my prescription note still on it. (However, I am QUITE lucky he didn't check my pockets. I had rubbers, a razor blade, a cigarette, a lighter, and some firecrackers. I decided to keep all this on me and not in the bag just incase mommy wanted to check it. So he tells me to go home, leave here, dont come back, and that "If I ever get another call about you today again, because ive got alot already, im arresting you on the spot. Were gonna put these through the tests, and if it is a narcotic, you will be sent to JDC and go to court for it. Now leave." I was mad, he was cutting me off and being disrespectful, i said fuck it and left, its not worth a ride in the back of a car (plus a pocket raid) i went home, told mumma about what happened, asked her what those pills were, she told me "Excedrine", and she called the cheif because his allogations or demeanor or something were without reasonable cause, he called today but she was gone. We talked with our neighbor, a cop, who almost responded to the call oddly enough. Oh yeah, the cop called today, too... "Test results show its an over the counter drug for headaches pain and relief, named 'Excedrine'

zora man
07-18-2002, 10:45 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
OH god thats funny some little kids can get so irritating and remember don't do school stay in drugs.

DrEnigmatic
07-18-2002, 10:56 PM
hahahaha

teddyboy420
07-18-2002, 11:01 PM
Most cops are assholes. I know what that scenes like, I been there. Ain't it a bitch when people change their stories to make you look like the badguy. If it was me, if I ever saw the little shits again I'd beat their ass for tryin to frame you. But it wouldn't be a good idea if you did that, you need to stay out of trouble for awhile. I know the last thing you want to do is be locked up again. I never spent any serious time in jail, two weeks in rikers for stealin a car, but the judge liked me and didn't even give me a slap on my hand. I must say I've been really lucky with the law, here's what I've been charged with:

Shoplifting
Agravated Assault on an officer 3rd degree
Grand Larceny Auto
Possesion of C.D.S 3 times
Paraphenilia twice

I really don't know how I avoided jail w/ the GTA. Well I guess I do, see when I was charged w/ assault on an officer, possesion and paraphenilia I was given a conditional discharge. I was supposed to do two years probation and pay a fine but I think I slipped through the cracks. I registerd for it but never heard another thing bout it. Then when they hit me w/ GTA and possesion I had a clean record. Can you believe that? So the judge saw I had no prior and let me off w/ no probation, no nothing, not even a fine! The shoplifting was as a juvinelle and the other posseion charge I was only hit w/ a fine b/c I STILL didn't have a record.

All I can say is I am EXTREMLEY lucky and HAVE to have someone looking out for me upstairs. Whoever my Gaurdian Angel is has been working overtime. Now I just sit back smoke some trees, chill and lay low. I do my damndist to stay out of trouble now. It's been a year and I haven't had to see the back of a cop car so I must be doin somethin right. Just lay low my man, sit back and chill. I'm also 23 now, and I can say it gets easier as you get older.

DrEnigmatic
07-18-2002, 11:14 PM
heh. wow mad charges. ill list mine tomorrow.... bed time

its really sad how i gots locked up