PDA

View Full Version : Supplements....(Maybe Zaphod would be most help)

Verman
07-18-2002, 03:38 PM
I don't know if I should put this here...I have no Idea where it could go.

Anyhow I'm wondering if anyone has taken Androstenedione before (well really wondering if zaphod has since he looks like he likes the iron). Knowing someone that takes it would be interesting to hear about too.

I just want to know about any side effects.
Im going to start taking it unless the effects are like major nut shrinkage, bitch tits, excess fat or anything along the lines of death.

Thanxz

The Savior
07-18-2002, 03:47 PM
Zaphod would never do possibly harmful drugs, what are you talking about? :tongue:

Verman
07-18-2002, 04:14 PM
Harmful? Who says its Harmful......

I researched it already for the last three days and all I get out of it is that everyone says something different. If I could find someone who used it and is a "live" person then I would maybe get a better outlook on it.

I research everything first...Well except Whey, why research protien right :P

I take creatine right now but its not doing to much but eh what say.

The Savior
07-18-2002, 04:24 PM
I never said that it was harmful, just possibly harmful.

Verman
07-18-2002, 04:25 PM
Point taken....My Bad ;)

The Silent Assassin
07-18-2002, 09:14 PM
ANything with Ephedren (spelling) is NOT GOOD. It causes severe heart damage and liver damage. I was taking Betalean to keep my weight down, and I found out it had it. As for protein gainers, I'd talk about something that does not have stimulants...those are the highest risk type of supplements. Anything that says is "all natural" usually is BS. The FDA doesn't approve 70% of what GNC carries, and many GNC products' "ingredients" aren't totally "truthful".

I'd go to a phycisian and get a recomendation first before just jumping out into something.

Verman
07-19-2002, 10:10 AM
Bah...I'm going to start anyhow...

If Something happens oh well ;)

Anyhow it contains Androstenedione-5, DHEA, Terris tribulus (sp?).

All the research I did said nothing about liver damage/kidney damage. So I'll do it for a week and see what happens....

I was offered Halstien Tabs the other day but I turned em down. Now that has serious side effects ;)