PDA

View Full Version : How do you handle it??

DrEnigmatic
07-18-2002, 02:31 PM
I found alotta frustrations. Particularly in ZDX, hearing a newbie explaination EVERY time you do so much as touch something. I hate it. how do you do it? I found a way around it, a little, when you pick up a nut or power, before it displays the message as soon as you can after picking it up, hit start and hit it again. you'll skip the message. Another thing is in Z2, having to start off in the same damn place far off every time. And a boy and his blob... Thats just goofy. Or in resident evil, the whole scene watching you go through a door or up some stairs... I HATED THAT!!! it was loading time, and i suppose its better than nothing, none the less it pissed me off. OH! and how about when theres a game you cant play with 1 hand like if you're on the phone or hungry. Personally I always have some pink lemonade when gaming, and with some games you just cant have a sip unless you stop everything. A personal thing, is the second you even TOUCH the SNES, only with Z3 or Metroid in it, on mine it locks up. I remember once I made a wooden box to put over it so it wouldn't take a hit. (Man, I still have that, too.) Or when you change positions and you spill your drink, you grab a shirt or dog to clean it up with and you look back sure enough "G A M E O V E R." Or, when you're really drawn in, BUT, you're thirsty and you're need to go get more..... I dont know, these are more or less personal things, but I wanna hear some common frustrating features on game, about games, the system itself, or anything related to gaming as above. Oh yeah, mega man one... no passwords!! :mega:

MottZilla
07-18-2002, 02:32 PM
You could use save states, or, skill. I never have probs with megaman.

giblet
07-18-2002, 03:33 PM
idunno wat mott is tryin to say.. but i soooo agree

the worst is when you have to piss, but like pets or siblings are around and your afraid to leave it paused...or in old games you have to try and kill yourself (like castlevania, were you need badguys) and you have to purposivly get it. or like whenever theres a bunch of us, and we're playing, and the damn chiks wont give me backrubs while i play, boooo. oh freshman year, i soooo tried to play smash bros. with one hand so i could talk on IM...it alllmost worked...i couldnt doge tho.

zables
07-18-2002, 09:07 PM
honestly, i cant say that ive ever had a problem with any of that stuff... but what can ya do?

DrEnigmatic
07-18-2002, 09:59 PM
Yeah! Im not talkin about how to deal with it in a robotic way, im just naming off odd situations where gaming gets distracting or annoying features games have... heh you took me wrong.