PDA

View Full Version : AlexMax The Saga of AGN

zfreak2004
07-18-2002, 01:57 PM
I read your fiction on Newbie Central and I was just wondering if maybe you could write another episode. That was pretty funny.

The Silent Assassin
07-18-2002, 03:11 PM
That was written back in Feb of this year. Well, maybe he forgot about the thing all together.

vegeta1215
07-18-2002, 03:20 PM
Anyone have a link to that Saga of AGN thread? I don't remember reading it...

inori
07-18-2002, 05:29 PM
http://newbiecentral.armageddongames.com/article.php?sid=7&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Fatty Lumpkin
07-18-2002, 05:35 PM
Yes, please make another one.

AlexMax
07-18-2002, 07:05 PM
Well, I did forget about it...kinda...

It wasn't getting any attention so I figured 'what the hell' and canned it. However, I might work on the second one...though most of my material was destroyed when the forums were purged.

vegeta1215
07-19-2002, 12:29 AM
Thanks for the link inori.

Ah...I remember that now, hehe. Alex got my personallity pretty good, though it is a bit exaggerated, like everyone elses in the story. Good fun :)

AlexMax
07-19-2002, 01:02 PM
I figured, ah what the hell. Might was well start another chapter....

-----

Chapter 2:Fuck you and you and you and you and....

[When we last left our intrepid heros, War Lord was on the intercom about to make an important annoucement...]

vegeta1215: Who just said that?

[I did]

vegeta1215: Oh

[Suddenly, the entire room shakes with the force of the intercom]

War Lord: [shouting] FOR THE THIRD TIME! I HAVE AN ANNOUCEMENT TO MAKE!

[Dead silence, except for the ringing in everyone's ears and the hiss of...]

War Lord: YOU TOO!

[...]

War Lord: Anyway, I have gotten a new version of UBB for the forums. The effect will be taking place right about...

[Suddenly, a giant flash envelops the room]

War Lord: ...now.

[Everyone looks around. The room seems unchanged.]

Tails: Um...did anything happen?
vegeta1215: Doesn't look like it to me.
Warlock: Or me.
Alphadawg: Or me.
motzilla: Or me.
AlexMax: I am not continuing with that redundancy. [Everyone stares at him] What? [More stares...] Erm...I'm getting out of here before you people scare me even more. See ya [jumps out of the window] laAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr...................... [There is a crash that seems to come from far below the window, the sound of a car crashing, a glass breaking, a body hitting a metal surface, an object slamming into the pavement, and a scream of pain, in no particular order.

Tails: Pass the nachos.
War Lord: Also, the upgrade has placed us on the 27th story of a new server.

[Everyone rushes to the window. Outside, they notice that they are in the 27th floor of a skyscraper and down on the streests below, a flatbed truck has apparently crashed, and there is a huge box lying beside of the overturned truck that is apparently crushing a very uncomfortable AlexMax. Lying by itself next to Alex is a tea cup which apparently was knocked off of wherever it was resting and broke when it hit the ground. It has nothing to do with the crash or this story whatsoever.]

AlexMax: Ow......
War Lord: Ah...my shipment has arrived as well.
Warlock: It seems that the surprises keep coming.

(More of chapter 2 later, I've got to go to class)

#not the end

Moment of Zen: It has nothing to do with the crash or this story whatsoever.

gdorf
07-19-2002, 01:41 PM
HEH! Thats great. Keep up the good work, and don't quit this time!

zfreak2004
07-19-2002, 01:42 PM
Good Job!! I'll be looking forward to more.

theplustwo
07-19-2002, 11:58 PM
heh heh, this is pretty cool, its like a window into what the boards were like before I joined :P

Rijuhn
07-20-2002, 03:08 PM
I just now decided to read it and I found it very fresh and funny. That is how AGN Chronicles should have started out like.