PDA

View Full Version : Wall master help

throttleman
07-17-2002, 09:00 PM
I can not make the Wall Master hands work right. I can only get the hand to face one direction when it comes from the top of the screen. Once it is out of the wall it turns the right way. (i.e. If Link is against the top wall and facing right, a Wall Master comes down from the top but it is facing away from Link. Once it is out of the wall it turns to face Link. If Link turns around though the Wall Masters come out facing him.) I am using the new enemy tile sets and have moved them around just about every way I could think of. I have played other peoples quests and this does not happen so there must be a way to make this look right.

Samson007
07-17-2002, 09:01 PM
Ive never seen a wall master move in any other direction but<-

throttleman
07-19-2002, 08:01 PM
I think it may be that for some of the enemies in the new enemy tiles they are arranged as up, down, left, right animations. Others have those but also up-left, up-right, down-left, down-right. I read this somewhere but do not remember where. I have forgotten how to tell the difference or the correct order for them. Somebody help me please!:cry:

Cloral
07-20-2002, 03:26 AM
Find a tileset in which they are working and look at how they're placed. Also, are you using the new enemy tiles rule?