PDA

View Full Version : Jet set radio future petition

skidphyzz
07-17-2002, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't know how to go about it but someone should start something to bring Jet Set Radio Future and Jet Grind Radio to NGC.... & PS2 I guess. What with J.G.R. roxoring and all so here is my mini version of a rally for it.

Post below if you think they should bring these games to GCN & PS2. or if you are going to start a real petition for me.

so really this is a petition to start a petition
thanks in advance:kawaii:

theplustwo
07-17-2002, 05:04 PM
Well, at lest Jet Grind radio could be ported, with graphical upgrades too (woo-hoo!) But I'm not sure if Jet Set Radio Future would maybe have to have it's graphics scaled back a might bit from the XBox version to run smoothly on the cube, although it might be fine. It doesn't seem like it would be to hard to make a GCN version of either, though. I would really like to be able to play them on GCN, but then of course I would have to buy one :sweat:

KingArthur
07-17-2002, 05:26 PM
err... you wouldnt have to scale the gfx back at all for the cube... for the PS2 however...

AlexMax
07-17-2002, 08:41 PM
You would hardly need to scale back the graphics for the cube. For the PS2 though...err.....

Seriously, I loved Jet Set Radio, and I would love to see JSRF on something other than the Ecks-Bocks

3-Headed Monkey
07-17-2002, 11:13 PM
You don't REALLY need to actually petition, Capitalism pretty much petitions itself. Supply and demand. If it doesn't do good on XBox, they've got to realize that they need to expand. However, a petition could make them realize how many people want them to expand.

skidphyzz
07-24-2002, 04:30 PM
Yea, and here we are today getting as many responses as possible.