PDA

View Full Version : The Revenge 1 and 2 (where to d/l??)

turbo jjjang
07-17-2002, 08:08 AM
i really want to play these quests but it seems everywhere i go is a dead link. the ag qdb returns a dead homepage and i went the 2 other unofficial zc sites, and they were dead as well. does anybody know where to download these quests?

edit:

o wait, nevermind, i could download the revenge 2nd, but i still can't download revenge 1st. any help would be appreciated.

Raichu86
07-17-2002, 11:06 AM
Did you try PureZC? I just put them back up. Here:

http://zc.pixelclick.com/index.php?page=questo

Cyclone
07-17-2002, 12:56 PM
The first one is now unavailable? Now that I think about it, it DID use a homepage...didn't know it got taken down...

I'll see about getting a recent version up this evening. Heck, maybe just the one on my HD...

Cyclone

PrinceMSC
07-17-2002, 07:40 PM
Raichu has R1 and R2 at his site to download and they will stay there. I won't have a web site back up for at least 2 months. I have some things I need to take care of before I come back with a full swing. This also might be a good time to make a post about The Revenge Deluxe.

Raichu I don't know if it would be to much trouble to ask a favor of you. Could you put two links in your SIG that will take someone to either R1's download or R2's download. If you could do that for me that would be super.

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

Raichu86
07-17-2002, 07:43 PM
OK, I'll do that, Prince. :D

Cyclone
07-18-2002, 12:16 AM
I'm still going to work at finding them on our server; I think they're there somewhere, but just not linked to.

And not 2nite; I found while out today that I have to be in at 9 a.m. to get the air conditioning fixed. It's gonna be a long day...but I'll see what I can do after I finish posting.

Cyclone

K-Teclis
07-18-2002, 08:25 AM
There are still people who haven't played it... Cool

PrinceMSC
07-18-2002, 09:56 AM
Raichu, at you site, R2's download only says The Revenge. That maybe confusing.

And yeah K-Teclis, there are still people out there that have not played either one of them. Most of them are newbies.

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

Raichu86
07-18-2002, 04:02 PM
OK, that's fixed Prince. :D