PDA

View Full Version : I'm a new member

Kirby of Doom
07-16-2002, 03:23 PM
Hi everyone! I'm a new member :newbie: (I just signed up today). I was trying to log in and I couldn't do it, but now it seems to work. I'm just trying this out.

Nick
07-16-2002, 03:26 PM
http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59705

That may help you out. ;)

ZeldaLord
07-16-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Kirby of Doom
Hi everyone! I'm a new member :newbie: (I just signed up today). I was trying to log in and I couldn't do it, but now it seems to work. I'm just trying this out.

Wrong forum...

Kirby of Doom
07-16-2002, 03:40 PM
Wow, that was fast. Anyway, I guess this is the wrong forum for a general discussion. I don't know how to move a thread - I don't think I can. I'll think of something related to Zelda Classic.

Kirby of Doom
07-16-2002, 04:01 PM
I just thought of something. I have the newest beta (163) and it's the windows version. However, it still looks the same - it goes to full screen and stuff like that. I'm wondering if maybe it could be so that it's in a window. Am I making any sense?

obi
07-16-2002, 04:10 PM
Hello and welcome to AGN. :)

First of all, please be cautious on double posting, people can get quite annoyed by it.

Secondly-

I just thought of something. I have the newest beta (163) and it's the windows version. However, it still looks the same - it goes to full screen and stuff like that. I'm wondering if maybe it could be so that it's in a window. Am I making any sense?
If you find out how to do that, I'd like to know as well but I can't help you there, sorry!

Have fun while posting here! :)

Kirby of Doom
07-16-2002, 05:28 PM
Ok, now for the next question. I looked through all the threads with beta reports. There is a new version, 168, but no link to the file to download.

VEL
07-16-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Kirby of Doom
Ok, now for the next question. I looked through all the threads with beta reports. There is a new version, 168, but no link to the file to download.

Beta 163 is the newest version you can download, 168 is only for beta testers.

Kirby of Doom
07-16-2002, 05:56 PM
Ok, new topic. I don't know if it's that important, but the last news on the main page is from May. I wonder if there's no news...
:shrug:

ZeldaLord
07-17-2002, 04:56 AM
There's no news, actually, the page is empty. :sweat:

Kirby of Doom
07-17-2002, 11:23 AM
I mean the main site - www.armageddongames.com

It isn't empty, there's just no recent news.
Oh well, it's no big deal. I've got some new suggestions I want to post on the suggestions forum :think:. I guess I'll try to edit in a link to that thread after (more trying out new stuff).

ZeldaLord
07-17-2002, 11:35 AM
I thought you meant Zeldaclassic.com, which is dead.

Kirby of Doom
07-17-2002, 11:40 AM
Hopefully not for good. Hey, if you need any help with the site, I may be able to do something. I havn't worked on my website at all but I did recently learn a little html. Anyway, you don't need to know html to make a website.

And I need to change my signiture!

ZeldaLord
07-17-2002, 12:25 PM
To change your sig, just go to "User CP".

EIHoppe
07-17-2002, 08:38 PM
In response to a much earlier post by Kirby of Doom, if you right click your shortcut (or the main program, if you prefer), add -windowed (make sure to have a space after the .exe for it to work- like this:

Where it says target path: (here's what it says for me-in brackets) {C:\ZCBeta163\ZQuest.exe -windowed} All you really have to do is add a space and -windowed.